Rear window by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Hoping someone can confirm.

Is this part of the "wiring" in the rear window for the tv signal on a highline set up?

I ask as I'm looking for a place to mount a DAB aerial on the glass. I was hoping to use the area above the upper brake light, but there's just not enough room.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 20:47 #1 

yl51hfb
Yeah but unless you have the digital BMW tuner they wont be much use. Ive installed many window aerials there for digital tv convertions with no issues.

Posted 14 Mar 2012, 21:52 #2 

mark_bonsai
I'm just looking for somewhere to mount the DAB aerial, not one for tv. It needs to be mounted at least 20mm from the heating element.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 15 Mar 2012, 18:26 #3 

yl51hfb
Well that will be fine as there will be nothing connected to that area on the glass so no issues.

Posted 16 Mar 2012, 17:32 #4