Re: Welcome to the new home of 75ZTCommunity by Colin_NI

Colin_NI
Ello folks, hope it works out well for you all. Persoanlly I think an extra forum may actually improve things for users online. :lol:

Any chance of a REGIONAL section of the forum prehaps?

EG -

SCOTLAND / ENGLAND / WALES / IRELAND (north and south)

Would be a good addition. :D
Facebook events page for NI/ROI owners -http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=147988158548390

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 09:39 #1 

starbug2
pie or no pie section as well .....

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 12:24 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
MacGyver wrote:Ello folks, hope it works out well for you all. Persoanlly I think an extra forum may actually improve things for users online. :lol:

Any chance of a REGIONAL section of the forum prehaps?

EG -

SCOTLAND / ENGLAND / WALES / IRELAND (north and south)

Would be a good addition. :D

Good idea but maybe we need a few more members before going along that route.:) Please keep it in mind and bring it back to our attention when you feel there is a real need. It's easy enough to implement new forums for each area but right now with just a couple of hundred members they would be big empty spaces. Hopefully in pretty quick time regional sections will be an absolute necessity. :)
I've added it to my list so at some point I will be delighted to tick it off.

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 12:47 #3 

geesmith
I suspect a quick implementation of the donate button would be a sensible priority as voluntary support is likely to be forthcoming during this early expanding phase.

I realise that you guys probably don't want to come over as being financially motivated but voluntary support will be available (and not at all compulsory to those with other commitments)

It's always possible to title posts, i.e. " S. Wales reliable service help" in the interim.

Just suggestions.. ;)

Glynn

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 21:07 #4 

Ragman
Regional would be good when membership warrants it, donate button is a good idea

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 00:36 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Donate button is on it's way. :)

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 11:32 #6