Rats!! by Zeb

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Zeb
There is a developing rat problem in our area from a disused nursing home which sits in its own woodland...lovely spot but for the rats! So me being a concerned resident looked at the District Council website for pest control services...only to find there is no service now! So I go to the County Council website....who officiously tell me to click the link to the District Council website! And we pay our community charge for what exactly? Yes I AM a grumpy old git... :D

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 18:18 #1 

Martin
Get a couple of farm cats give them somewhere to sleep and leave the rest up to them ......Oh and bill the council for your troubles. They might not kill all your rat's but sight of 2 hungry cats will keep them away.
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 18:29 #2 

Zeb
Martin wrote:Get a couple of farm cats give them somewhere to sleep and leave the rest up to them ......Oh and bill the council for your troubles. They might not kill all your rat's but sight of 2 hungry cats will keep them away.

Hmmm good idea..unfortunately Markiz would not take kindly to other cats.....I suppose he might cuddle the rats to death by smothering??

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 18:35 #3 

Martin
Ah forgot about your lovely mog
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 18:54 #4 

MrB
Zeb wrote:And we pay our community charge for what exactly?

For the person who keeps the website up to date to direct you to your District Council and to keep the automated phone services up to date to keep you going round in circles until you give up.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 20:00 #5 

Tourerfogey
Well, Zeb is right about one thing.

He IS a grumpy old git :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 07 Jun 2011, 20:39 #6