Quiet tonight? by Duncan

Duncan
Am I the only one who isn't at the Post POL / pre Nano event?

Looking forward to tomorrow, though!

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 21:31 #1 

raistlin
I'm at home, loading the SRAAMs on Mother's broomstick prior to her 07:30 take off tomorrow :(

Luckily, the broomstick is VSTOL capable so I don't need to close the M54 to traffic :lol:

I think I'll need the nano-meet to recover from a weekend of parental discourse :)

See you tomorrow Duncan :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 21:59 #2 

SpongeBob
I'm around, and I can be pretty noisy at times but since drinking that last vodka and coke I'm feeling rather mellow. I think there's a topic for that somewhere ;)

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 22:03 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I'm around but not on here much.
Be seeing you chaps tomorrow around midday, all being well.

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 22:23 #4 

Poppy
Hiya. I am around, but will not be attending due to my upsetting other users on somewhere else with my spam posts.???? Apparently..???/
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 22:56 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Poppy1 wrote:Hiya. I am around, but will not be attending due to my upsetting other users on somewhere else with my spam posts.???? Apparently..???/

Some "other users" elsewhere, want to get there priorities right. i.e.mind their own damn business.
You're welcome to post as much or as little off topic nonsense here as you like, same as everybody else. If anybody complains they can jolly well ********* right off out of it.

Posted 16 Apr 2011, 23:44 #6 

James.uk
I'm running a bit of a temp at the moment. (me, not the car) so willl have to give tomorrow a miss I'm afraid, so have a nice time you lot... :D :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 01:40 #7 

raistlin
Poppy1 wrote:Hiya. I am around, but will not be attending due to my upsetting other users on somewhere else with my spam posts.???? Apparently..???/

If you mean you're not attending the nano-meet, Poppy, sod 'em.

By all means turn up. Nano-meets are for anybody who has an interest in Rover 75 or MGZT and has NOTHING TO DO with forum politics although there are some as would like to make it appear that they are a hot-bed of dissent.

On another subject, the witch of the North-East managed to get her broomstick started this morning and is now in transit, leaving me time for brekky before heading off to Four Ashes :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 07:46 #8 

Zeb
I'm digging a hole.... :roll:

But I will be thinking of you all... :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 08:29 #9 

Duncan

I agree completely with Mick.

There are a few of us around who are more or less welcome on other forums who are Nano regulars. Come along and see what we mean!

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 08:41 #10 

Duncan
Zeb wrote:I'm digging a hole.... :roll:

Come on, you are going to have to tell us why your are digging a hole so big it's going to take all day.

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 08:44 #11 

Jürgen
Duncan wrote:
Zeb wrote:I'm digging a hole.... :roll:

Come on, you are going to have to tell us why your are digging a hole so big it's going to take all day.

He can't, there's no Internet access down there. :mrgreen:

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 13:30 #12 

Zeb
Just emerged from me hole...it is now 14 feet by 9 feet by 3 feet deep...but it isn't finished... :?

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 19:21 #13 

Duncan
Zeb wrote:Just emerged from me hole...it is now 14 feet by 9 feet by 3 feet deep...but it isn't finished... :?

Wot another three feet in depth to go?

That's a lot of people who have upset you!

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 19:26 #14 

Zeb
Duncan wrote:
Zeb wrote:Just emerged from me hole...it is now 14 feet by 9 feet by 3 feet deep...but it isn't finished... :?

Wot another three feet in depth to go?

That's a lot of people who have upset you!

Only one lately... :D

AS I couldn't come to the Nano I thought I'd sulk productively...my (small) pond has a leak...so I have somewhat expanded it by about 3x prior to fitting a new liner....well, it seemed a good idea when I started.. :shock:

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 19:29 #15 

Duncan
That would explain your need for a new pump, then.

From my experience, don't buy hozelock. Our pump lasted a couple of years but no more.

Oase are more expensive, but no drop off in perfomance in about five years.

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 19:43 #16 

Duncan

Shame you didn't make it. You'd have seen how we don't do the politics, just the cars.

Do think about coming along to something, we all like to put faces to names as it were.

Posted 17 Apr 2011, 20:20 #17