Pride of Longbridge by Trebor

Trebor
For anyone going to POL in a couple of weeks the layout is below courtesy of Wide Load

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 30 Mar 2012, 22:04 #1 

starbug2
i hope it goes well

Posted 02 Apr 2012, 18:17 #2 

Poppy
Hiya Robert. I know Cofton Park well as it is only 15 minutes away from me. I did have my name down on the list on the 75/zt forum, but, well, I am no longer going now. I hope that the weather is good for everyone and that you have a very enjoyable day as no doubt all will. :-) Poppy
If you always do what you've always done... You will always get what You've always got.

Posted 08 Apr 2012, 20:22 #3 

Trebor
Sorry you can't make it
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 08 Apr 2012, 20:56 #4 

takestock
Rob, any idea on meeting points sat morning ?
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 08 Apr 2012, 21:00 #5 

Trebor
theres a lot going on on the club site Dave with various convoys springing up, some of us are meeting at the KFC Walsall about at 8.30 am ( about 10 of us ) and going straight to POL from there, are you travelling down on the Saturday or staying over on Friday somewhere ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 07:33 #6 

takestock
Travelling down Sat AM Rob
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 10:43 #7 

starbug2
why 8.30 ? it don't open till 10 ?

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 12:37 #8 

Trebor
i think it was open earlier thsn it said last year and we wont set off dead on half 8
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 20:10 #9 

starbug2
Trebor wrote:i think it was open earlier thsn it said last year and we wont set off dead on half 8

we can see what we find out between now and then

Posted 10 Apr 2012, 20:15 #10