Pride of Longbridge Convoy Sign Up by JakeWilson (Page 1 of 2)

JakeWilson
Edit by Mick Content deleted as requested by OP as owing to interference by others it no longer serves any purpose.
See post number 14

Posted 14 Mar 2011, 23:35 #1 

Last edited by JakeWilson on 25 Mar 2011, 12:36, edited 7 times in total.

takestock
takestock will be there ;) :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 15 Mar 2011, 07:24 #2 

JakeWilson
takestock wrote:takestock will be there ;) :D

Thread amended :D

Posted 15 Mar 2011, 10:26 #3 

starbug2
JakeWilson wrote:
takestock wrote:takestock will be there ;) :D

Thread amended :D

as we on this side ;) mrs starbug is now a member here as MGBev so you had better add her in her MGF :cheers: . indeed the was much :panic: in pushing for details over just asking like i did as nothing had been said as their is still some time . i wasn't to bothered where we where doing it from just wondered .

Posted 15 Mar 2011, 20:08 #4 

Martin
Oh yes count me in. :thumbsup:
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 15 Mar 2011, 21:41 #5 

JakeWilson
Thread updated. :)

Jake

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 11:53 #6 

starbug2
JakeWilson wrote:Thread updated. :)

Jake

you haven't added mgbev :gmc: she is on this forum

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 18:49 #7 

JakeWilson
starbug2 wrote:

Jake

Done.

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 19:20 #8 

Martin
ok so where has my name gone......................... :roll: :o

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 20:00 #9 

starbug2
JakeWilson wrote:
starbug2 wrote:

Jake

Done.

i am glad , i have to live with her :lol: :clap:

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 20:35 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Martin wrote:ok so where has my name gone......................... :roll: :o

Bottom of the list. Must be something you said. :lol:

Posted 16 Mar 2011, 21:39 #11 

MGBev
JakeWilson wrote:
starbug2 wrote:

Jake

Done.

thanguverymuch :mrgreen:

Posted 17 Mar 2011, 11:42 #12 

Martin
TA :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Mar 2011, 12:58 #13 

Devilish
As the Owners Club and this community site are not as one, why is the thread copied and pasted from the Owners club website with usernames from the Owners club, including names that have not asked to be there on this thread. Wrong names misspelling, and wrong place. Do it right. I like to put my name down before it is added to a thread, so it should not be there.

It looks messy, a reflection upon the effort put in, and the club. No argument or debate, just facts.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 00:21 #14 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Names copied from the owners club forum that are not registered here have been removed as one member both here and there has registered a complaint that his name was added to this list without his consent. (See post number 14) To make sure no others complain I have removed all but those that specifically asked to be added to this list on this forum. The numbers remain as is to give an indication of how many may join in.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 10:25 #15 

Zeb
Devilish wrote:As the Owners Club and this community site are not as one, why is the thread copied and pasted from the Owners club website with usernames from the Owners club, including names that have not asked to be there on this thread. Wrong names misspelling, and wrong place. Do it right. I like to put my name down before it is added to a thread, so it should not be there.

It looks messy, a reflection upon the effort put in, and the club. No argument or debate, just facts.

I do not think Jake deserved this somewhat ridiculous post at all! I am surprised at this post and its complaints as I thought that we were 'ecumenical' as to whom could attend and therefore any lists regarding this would be posted on both sites. Jake has simply done what he has been asked to do....

As things now stand, this thread really serves no useful purpose having been the victim of a segregational outlook...

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 12:59 #16 

Martin
Devilish, What was going through your mind when you posted this up, for goodness sake all the people who want to go will go, not withstanding where their name is posted, here or there, this just gives the organiser (Jake) an indication of numbers and whom,so as not to depart before all are there, however this seems to have tarnished the whole thing, indications if you don't want your name here could have been made in a PM to the organiser(Jake here or there) and it would have been dealt with speedily I am sure.
I for one am a great admirer of Jake's meets and those that have attended them will testify, if you want to upset and eventually push him out of doing these things,have the balls to tell him if that's your aim. If not your post was not only miss timed it was ultimately extremely bad form.

Jake your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 14:41 #17 

Devilish
Zeb wrote:As things now stand, this thread really serves no useful purpose having been the victim of a segregational outlook...

Zeb surely you can see what purpose it served then, i have been approached by members, visitors and prospective members asking What username is used where?. Who are all the other people?. What thread do I post on?. and the worst one So can you have 2 usernames on this site?
It is not about JakeWilson, it is about crossthreading usernames from club to club, it was not one but most on the thread. I have no problem with JakeWilson, nor he with me, it is just a club thread and not personal. It has to be seen through the eyes of people who have not been around both sites for years. None of my buisness really, but I got drawn into it because my name was there, and was asked the questions through promoting the club.
If at first you don't succeed, hide the evidence.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 15:54 #18 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Steve, please reflect on what you said in PM to me this morning. I will not pass on what you wrote as it was a Private Message.

Never let a simple PM to one person get in the way of an over dramatised soap opera.

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 16:04 #19 

Zeb
Devilish wrote:
Zeb wrote:As things now stand, this thread really serves no useful purpose having been the victim of a segregational outlook...

Zeb surely you can see what purpose it served then, i have been approached by members, visitors and prospective members asking What username is used where?. Who are all the other people?. What thread do I post on?. and the worst one So can you have 2 usernames on this site?
It is not about JakeWilson, it is about crossthreading usernames from club to club, it was not one but most on the thread. I have no problem with JakeWilson, nor he with me, it is just a club thread and not personal. It has to be seen through the eyes of people who have not been around both sites for years. None of my buisness really, but I got drawn into it because my name was there, and was asked the questions through promoting the club.

Methinks thou doth protest too much...

I can see what purpose it served...past tense...as it is now, it serves no useful purpose. The points you are making in this post are done so in a far more conciliatory tone than the previous post....but it remains the case that they could have been done via PM and done so in a much much more supportive manner....

Posted 01 Apr 2011, 16:06 #20 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.