Pre Proj Seatbelt Bolt Covers by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
I have 2 pairs of these available, an essential upgrade for your project drive victim
£3.50 per pair inc postage
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 21:54 #1 

Zeb
These things are too small for the V8 seatbelt bolts........

...not a lot of people know that.... :gmc:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 18:19 #2 

takestock
Heads or threads different Zeb? if its just heads, swap the bolts :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:51 #3 

Zeb
takestock wrote:Heads or threads different Zeb? if its just heads, swap the bolts :)

Oooooh no! I had best stick with what is there...The heads are thicker....and the thread also I am sure....it must be all them extra G forces in them thar V8 things...... :shock: :lol:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:53 #4 

takestock
Zeb wrote:
takestock wrote:Heads or threads different Zeb? if its just heads, swap the bolts :)

Oooooh no! I had best stick with what is there...The heads are thicker....and the thread also I am sure....it must be all them extra G forces in them thar V8 things...... :shock: :lol:

No wonder you got to be so old Zeb, never taking chances, then again you aint done yer back in. :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 19:57 #5 

Zeb
takestock wrote:
Zeb wrote:

No wonder you got to be so old Zeb, never taking chances, then again you aint done yer back in. :D

Had a month lying flat on the floor in 1994...trying to carry too many Encyclopaedias of the English Language...... :roll: So I feel your pain.... :nurse:

Posted 11 Sep 2010, 20:26 #6