Powerfolds by electrickery by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Well just purchased one of Paul's powerfold control boxes. That'll be another little project for when the weather's better.

http://ttelectronic.co.uk/75.html
xpdfdocuments/Raistlin/autopf.pdf
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 22 Jan 2011, 23:09 #1 

raistlin
Have fun Mark :)

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 23 Jan 2011, 13:30 #2 

mark_bonsai
Unit arrived today. Great service :thumbsup:

Hope to get to that job in the near future.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 17:06 #3 

raistlin
mark_bonsai wrote:Unit arrived today. Great service :thumbsup:

Hope to get to that job in the near future.

OEM or third party remote Mark?
Paul

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 17:20 #4 

mark_bonsai
raistlin wrote:OEM or third party remote Mark?

OEM

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 17:59 #5 

raistlin
Seems to be the most popular Mark :)
Paul

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 18:54 #6 

mark_bonsai
I like to keep it as standard looking as possible, so activation off the key is the way for me.

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 19:57 #7 

raistlin
Well, as always, anything I can do to help, just let me know :)

BTW, do you have a link to the original of your avatar picture please? I believe I should know it but can't place it.
Paul

Posted 26 Jan 2011, 20:18 #8 

mark_bonsai
Thanks for the offer of help, I may take you up on it ;)

As for the avatar, I'm sorry I've no idea where it came from.

Posted 27 Jan 2011, 00:11 #9