Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 5 of 11)

Trebor
Right the latest scores on the doors are as follows:

678 sets ordered
122 sets to go

Gears are made and tested by me so all systems go if we can get the last few orders

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Apr 2013, 15:53 #81 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Apr 2013, 13:11 #82 

Gren 24
Rob noticed you still have me down for £30, did say to up it to £40 may help the numbers a bit.
Les

Posted 18 Apr 2013, 17:16 #83 

Trebor
Thanks Les i have upped yours by 3 sets thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 18 Apr 2013, 18:25 #84 

Trebor
94 sets to go so 88% of the way there !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Apr 2013, 14:02 #85 

MN190
If it helps increase my order to £40 worth

Posted 26 Apr 2013, 15:42 #86 

Trebor
MN190 wrote:If it helps increase my order to £40 worth

It does a lot, and many thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 26 Apr 2013, 18:18 #87 

Trebor
As we are now below 100 sets to go, the gears have been tested and the company are waiting to start production, i will in a few days contact everyone on the list and give you my payment details.

Please dont send any pms , instead i will pm you all individually and give you my payment details and e mail address for further contact between us.

I will still of course update any developments on this thread

And now a random press photo !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 26 Apr 2013, 18:20 #88 

Bermudan 75
Rover 75 was the official car for the Commonwealth Games in Manchester in 2002, made you proud to be British.

Posted 27 Apr 2013, 21:08 #89 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 27 Apr 2013, 22:13 #90 

Gate Keeper
Rob. You have not asked for my pledge of funds yet?
All the best

Phil

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 08:23 #91 

Trebor
Gate Keeper wrote:Rob. You have not asked for my pledge of funds yet?

No Phil, not yet as I didnt want to collect money from so many members until I was sure that the project would go ahead but we are so close now and the company are anxious to start production so I will be contacting all members on the list with my payment details over the next 7 days

and thanks again for your pledged contribution it is very much appreciated
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 08:55 #92 

dattrike
Rob, Please increase my contribution from £30 to £50 (every little helps)

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 09:11 #93 

Trebor
many thanks David, now 82 sets to go and counting !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 11:18 #94 

dattrike
Probably best to PM on here as the OC shite server has crashed AGAIN!!

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 19:27 #95 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Apr 2013, 19:58 #96 

Trebor
I will be sending a pm with payment details to all members on the list on wednesday evening , in the meantime still more orders are needed to get us there

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Apr 2013, 22:53 #97 

kandyman
The Guvnor.jpg
keep them comming.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 01 May 2013, 08:50 #98 

raistlin
Where did you get that picture of my Dad Andy?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 01 May 2013, 08:56 #99 

Gate Keeper
Trebor wrote:
Gate Keeper wrote:Rob. You have not asked for my pledge of funds yet?

No Phil, not yet as I didnt want to collect money from so many members until I was sure that the project would go ahead but we are so close now and the company are anxious to start production so I will be contacting all members on the list with my payment details over the next 7 days

and thanks again for your pledged contribution it is very much appreciated

Hi Rob

The donation plus the 0.75p :) has just sent via paypal as a gift. As I do not have a car which needs power folds, can you please allocate the 31 sets for sale to raise more funds, or use my donation to reduce your costs on postage. It is up to you Rob to decide on how you best allocate my donation. Good luck!

Posted 01 May 2013, 11:25 #100