Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 11 of 11)

Trebor
if thats me ive lost weight !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 13 Sep 2013, 09:39 #201 

raistlin
I've just collected my gears from Rob and have to say they look very well crafted :)

VERY pleased. Thanks again Rob :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Sep 2013, 18:01 #202 

Chuckles
Oh! dear.... missed this one - have been away for a while.

Is it too late to put down for two sets ... just in case you understand, The car has been off the road for a year and they did work last time used but you never know.

As they are so reasonable, put me down for 4 sets - just,just in case!
Many thanks
Chuck
Chuck; Dorset UK.
Don't take life so seriously.... it is not permanent! I now have its Granddad ... A 1963 P5 Coupe'

Posted 15 Sep 2013, 07:41 #203 

Duncan
I think Rob has some extra sets to sell. If not I know I have more than I need. Quite a lot more....

So PM Rob and I'm sure he will sort you.

Posted 15 Sep 2013, 08:28 #204 

Trebor
Chuckles wrote:Oh! dear.... missed this one - have been away for a while.

Is it too late to put down for two sets ... just in case you understand, The car has been off the road for a year and they did work last time used but you never know.

As they are so reasonable, put me down for 4 sets - just,just in case!
Many thanks
Chuck

I have sent you a pm Chuck ( does that make me sound Cilla Black(ish) ? )
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 16 Sep 2013, 13:25 #205 

Trebor
The second large batch of gears will all be sent out tomorrow by recorded post, following which there are about a dozen owners ( across forums ) who still have to pay the postage.

I believe that I have contacted everyone by pm to request the postage, so please check your pms.

Should you still be waiting for gears and have not received a pm do please contact me as sending them all out has been a mammoth task and it is possible that someone has slipped through the net

Dont forget the detailed how to on this forum if and when the time comes for you to change the gears

I know I have said it before but thanks again to everyone who has supported this project, right from those of you who have ordered a couple of sets, those who have bought more than you need just to help the project along, and those who have made donations without wanting any gears for themselves.

It was a tall order to get 800 sets ordered and paid for but well worth it in the end
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 22 Sep 2013, 12:24 #206 

kandyman
Just wanted to say that I have received my order,

So if anyone needs any i have a few spare.

Many thanks Rob for all the time and effort you put it to this project.

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 21:32 #207 

Trebor
No problem Andy
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 29 Sep 2013, 21:55 #208