Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 7 of 11)

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 May 2013, 11:39 #121 

raistlin
Is that it then Rob? Does your last post signify completion?
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 May 2013, 13:42 #122 

Trebor
No Paul not quite still 32 sets left to target , just keeping the bumps going, when we get there champagne bump seems appropriate

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 May 2013, 15:41 #123 

Trebor
Now only 30 sets to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 May 2013, 18:51 #124 

Trebor
26 sets to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 May 2013, 20:43 #125 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 May 2013, 09:38 #126 

Trebor
Still 26 sets to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 May 2013, 20:40 #127 

Bermudan 75
Trebor wrote:Still 26 sets to go

Yup, he sure is !

On that note increase my order by one.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 06 May 2013, 21:38 #128 

Trebor
Ok Mike done now 25 sets to go, you need to add another £3.25 to your payment then and please follow the payment instructions I pmd to you recently

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 07:55 #129 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 11:41 #130 

Trebor
23 sets to go now !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 19:50 #131 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 07 May 2013, 21:23 #132 

Trebor
Still 22 sets to go , almost there !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 14:35 #133 

Trebor
22 left to go

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 May 2013, 17:25 #134 

Trebor
Still need last few ordered if anyone out there wants some- 22 sets to to

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 10 May 2013, 21:29 #135 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 May 2013, 19:12 #136 

Trebor
There are now only 16 sets to order !

67% of those ordered have now been paid for leaving 33% unpaid

I have pmd everyone on the list with my paypal and bank details so can i please ask you to make payment as soon as you can as the gears will go into production shortly and i will need to pay for them

Many thanks and keep ordering !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 May 2013, 19:16 #137 

Trebor
According to Wikipedia , the number 16 is the natural number that falls between 15 and 17 , or as Basil Cameron would say thats stating the bleeding obvious !

Anyway there are still 16 sets to order so please get some

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 15 May 2013, 18:47 #138 

Trebor
Now only 6 sets to go , come on who wants to order and own set number 800 !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 May 2013, 10:35 #139 

Trebor
Well guys CONGRATULATIONS we have achieved the magic number of 800 sets !

Can I i say a big big thanks to all of you who ordered gears across all forums , your support for the project is much appreciated from those of you with bullet stlye mirrors who need the gears , those of you who dont have bullet powerfolds who have still ordered, and those of you who have just made very generous donations to make the project happen.

I must admit at the outset I thought 800 was a tall order but am glad to see it achieved. I wont bother keep bumping the thread now but if anyone is finding this thread late and would like to order some gears it is not too late, just post and I will pick up your order.

I can now concentrate on collecting in the rest of the money which at today stands at approx £850, I will remind those of you still to pay over the next few days , but in the meantime you all already have my payment details and if you could make payment that is one less reminder to issue for me

The gears will be in production shortly and I will keep this thread updated with progress, there is also a very comprehensive " how to " to complete on how to remove the mirrors and change the gears and with the engineering expertise of Bernard LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) we are also working on making a shim for the the problem reported by some of you re the worn motor casing which in a few cases has knocked the worm gear out of mesh

Dont forget to watch the best ever fireworks display, you wont be disappointed !

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c8UtojJT8ts
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 May 2013, 15:59 #140 

Last edited by Trebor on 16 May 2013, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.