Powerfold Worm Gears - Get them here at last by Trebor (Page 6 of 11)

takestock
Rob, i have paid for the 35 sets I have pledged via paypal, if you would be so kind as to bring me 4 sets to a nano when they arrive and please take the other 31 sets into stock for resale to fund further projects
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 May 2013, 12:36 #101 

carlpenn
Do you want me to Paypal your Money Rob?

As originally promised I will have two sets and the rest will go to you guys - I like the resale for future projects idea as per Stocktake, so happy for them to go to that - But if it is ok, I would like to also have one extra set to go to Canonite (Not sure he is on here or just the other club) as he purchased my Spare P/Fold Mirrors and I would like to give him a set :)
Upgrades:

Fitted Electric Memory Seat, Leather Cubby Lid, Wood Dash, Message Centre.

Posted 01 May 2013, 21:04 #102 

Trebor
Many thanks Phil it is much appreciated and you too Dave, the pms will come out tomorrow now as i sent the club ones first as that is where the majority of orders were placed

Just 66 more sets to target now

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 01 May 2013, 23:00 #103 

raistlin
Payment made Rob.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 May 2013, 08:21 #104 

Trebor
carlpenn wrote:Do you want me to Paypal your Money Rob?

As originally promised I will have two sets and the rest will go to you guys - I like the resale for future projects idea as per Stocktake, so happy for them to go to that - But if it is ok, I would like to also have one extra set to go to Canonite (Not sure he is on here or just the other club) as he purchased my Spare P/Fold Mirrors and I would like to give him a set :)

Hi Carl,

You now have a pm re payment and I have noted your request re Canonite which is not a problem but just to let you know that he has ordered 10 sets over on the club forum
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 May 2013, 08:35 #105 

Trebor
raistlin wrote:Payment made Rob.

thanks Paul and for the increase in number of sets
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 May 2013, 08:35 #106 

Trebor
Just sorting out the delivery arrangements !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 May 2013, 09:29 #107 

Gate Keeper
Keep posting those interesting and exciting photos Rob :)
All the best

Phil

Posted 02 May 2013, 18:35 #108 

kandyman
Payment

Posted 02 May 2013, 19:20 #109 

Trebor
Thanks guys for the payments, addresses and more importantly the great support with this project

Now only 50 sets remaining

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 02 May 2013, 23:08 #110 

Trebor
only 48 sets to go and that's a whopping 752 sets ordered

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 03 May 2013, 08:36 #111 

kandyman

Posted 03 May 2013, 12:56 #112 

Jürgen
That button is broken! :oops:

:gmc:

Posted 03 May 2013, 13:08 #113 

Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 03 May 2013, 21:46 #114 

Trebor
Can i just thank again everyone who is supporting this project, from those of you with power folds who need the gears, those of you without powerfolds who dont need the gears but have still ordered some, those of you who have made very generous donations out of the goodness of your hearts, those who have sold items and donated the proceeds, and those of you who have donated the gears back to support future projects.

This project is running on a number of forums and orders have come mainly from the UK, but also from Germany,Luxembourg, South Africa and Australia with more international members still to pay, just shows what great members there are across the forums and I must also thank the forums for the exposure

The gears will be produced in the coming weeks and so far i have collected in half of the money, all members who have pledged orders have now been contacted, and we only have 48 sets to go to target, so please lets get the last few asap

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2013, 12:13 #115 

carlpenn
Hi ROb,

Payment sent. Also a PM sent as the Paypal account doesn't show in my Name, so you will need that info to clarify receipt :P

Cheers and a massive well done with all of this :D
Upgrades:

Posted 04 May 2013, 14:51 #116 

Trebor
All received Carl with thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2013, 18:20 #117 

carlpenn
Trebor wrote:Just sorting out the delivery arrangements !

I note that you give a couple of delivery options..........I chose mine - Please ensure she has some Wine and Cheese in that Basket...........:p
Upgrades:

Posted 04 May 2013, 18:52 #118 

Trebor
Ok Carl and you want them 1 at a time too like somebody else asked for !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2013, 19:04 #119 

Trebor
Just 34 sets to go and thats 766 now ordered so a massive vote for the project !

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 May 2013, 22:19 #120