PMs stranded in Outbox by Trebor

Trebor
I have had this problem for a while now, when i send a PM it dosent send but sits in my outbox for ages, why is this ?

I think on occasions i have sent a pm as the last action and logged off losing teh pm into the ether.

Is this something to do with my settings ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 11:37 #1 

stubie
It's does this by design I was told by Mick, they sit in your outbox until they are picked up by who you sending to.

Robert pm send regarding pic at Rufford

Stubs

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 11:40 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
That's correct Stu.
Also there is no reason why any should disappear even if you log off immediately after sending. We have had a few complaints of things disappearing but this appears to be a matter of preview being clicked rather than submit. If preview is selected then logging off or switching to another page, then the post or PM will be lost.

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 11:47 #3 

Trebor
thanks for the explanation, your pic will be e mailed this evening Stu
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 15 Sep 2010, 18:29 #4