Plunge router and router table for sale by raistlin

raistlin
I have a Plunge router and router table for sale.

The router is a challenge 1300W router for which I can find no pictures on the 'net but I know it cost £80.

The router table is a cracker It's a Wolfcraft B6156506 and can be seen HERE

Now, these two items cannot be sold as "new" but I have to say that they've been used for no more than 10 minutes so they are as new as you can get

Included in the sale are all the tools, dust extractor head, etc and also a set of, I think, 6 or 8 router cutters which have never been used.

So, all in all, a complete kit with only 10 minutes use

Are they worth £100 to anybody?

Buyer collects or can take to a meet.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 15:41 #1 

Zeb
Paul, I would love to have that set...I could do a better job of the load protectors with one for starters!....but until my income increases again I can only barter.....bound to have summat up your street... ;)

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 17:10 #2 

raistlin
Zeb wrote:Paul, I would love to have that set...I could do a better job of the load protectors with one for starters!....but until my income increases again I can only barter.....bound to have summat up your street... ;)

Go ahead then :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 17:41 #3 

Zeb
raistlin wrote:
Zeb wrote:Paul, I would love to have that set...I could do a better job of the load protectors with one for starters!....but until my income increases again I can only barter.....bound to have summat up your street... ;)

Go ahead then :)

I'll have a think... :)

Posted 03 Jun 2010, 20:44 #4