Peter Sutcliffe (Coonan) by raistlin

raistlin
I wondered whether anybody might find the full judgment of Mr. Justice Mitting worth reading. It's only a short document.

Click here if you want to have a look.

Please be aware that this Judgment contains very accurate and specific descriptions of Coonan's atrocities. Please don't be offended.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 17:04 #1 

Rammie
Thanks Paul, I think?

In my opinion, if ever there was a case for Capital Punishment then this is one.

Pretty harrowing accounts.
Brian

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 19:31 #2 

takestock
Reading the details of the individual attacks reminds you what time covers up. Truly horrific. Facinating insight into how decisions are arrived at. The correct one in this case, in my humble opinion.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 19:38 #3 

raistlin
takestock wrote: Facinating insight into how decisions are arrived at.

I hoped it might be :)

Media reporting tends to be somewhat superficial, I find Dave.

Paragraph 24(ii) suggests to me that Mitting might well have a slightly macabre sense of humour :)
Paul

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 19:52 #4 

1gp
shocking , but intresting reading. he should of been put to sleep years ago !!! bring back hanging i say.

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 21:21 #5 

JohnDotCom
You Watch........
The appeal will be on the lines of against his Human rights to not have a release date.............. :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 21:54 #6 

starbug2
JohnDotCom wrote:You Watch........
The appeal will be on the lines of against his Human rights to not have a release date.............. :gmc:

amazing how human rights always seem to be with the the dark side......... not the victims.... :angry: :scared:

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 22:57 #7 

raistlin
JohnDotCom wrote:You Watch........

Not a snowball's chance in hell. That avenue, whilst technically open, was effectively cut off in Mitting's Judgement.
Paul

Posted 17 Jul 2010, 09:16 #8 

PaulT
Thanks Paul

Pehaps even more illustrative of what he did instead of journalist sensastionalism.

And yes, I am one of those who is pro capital punishment provided the case is well and truly proved.

What use is this person to society not to mention how much he is costing to keep locked up - no doubt this appeal has cost a vast amount.

Where is the justice - millions and millions to keep him inside whilst people are being denied life-saving drugs because they cost too much.

As for the human rights act - perhaps someone should try that on the other side when their posting is deleted. Someone should be able to do it on legal aid
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 18 Jul 2010, 07:34 #9