Pasties By Post-You Know Who You Are by DeuxGazoles (Page 1 of 2)

DeuxGazoles
The doorbell rang at 9.45 this morning & it was the postman with a signed for parcel, now I've not been on ebay for weeks so I knew it couldn't be that. Anyway when I opened the parcel I was shocked no surprised no amazed at the contents for in the box wrapped in bubble wrap was a huge pasty :shock: I laughed so much the front of my trousers darkened :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't tried it yet I'll save it for tea time but I'm sure it'll be first class :mrgreen: (see what I did there)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 13:47 #1 

Rammie
Now would that be a Tiddly Oggy that you have there?? :?

I truely hope you have changed your trousers and washed your hands BEFORE you try the pastie :whump:

:cheers:
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 13:58 #2 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:Now would that be a Tiddly Oggy that you have there?? :?

It could well be :confused: :confused:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 14:04 #3 

James.uk
OK Colin, so who sent the pastie then eh? eh?? :confused:

BTW.. My thanks to both you and Lewis for your recent very kind offer. As it happened, I had already bought one, but thank you, it was very nice of you both. :) :thumbsup: :cheers:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 14:05 #4 

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:OK Colin, so who sent the pastie then eh? eh?? :confused:

BTW.. My thanks to both you and Lewis for your recent very kind offer. As it happened, I had already bought one, but thank you, it was very nice of you both. :) :thumbsup: :cheers:
Well that would be telling now :roll:
No problem on the other thing James just thought it might help ;)

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 14:32 #5 

Rammie
I bet it was the famous "Bleddy 'ansum" person in Cornwall :lol:
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 15:15 #6 

Bermudan 75
Well if I had been that postman, it would not have been delivered. Consumed on the round, most definitely............

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 16:53 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Rover418275 wrote:Well if I had been that postman, it would not have been delivered. Consumed on the round, most definitely............

I'll guarantee you he couldn't have known what was in there :roll: I still didn't know until I got the bubble wrap off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 16:55 #8 

Rammie
Just bubble wrap, did it not come in a food bag too? :?

Oh, how unhygenic ;)
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 17:16 #9 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:Just bubble wrap, did it not come in a food bag too? :?

Oh, how unhygenic ;)

It did but it became obvious once the bubble wrap was removed :mrgreen:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 17:18 #10 

Rammie
Ah, I see, said the blind man!!
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 17:27 #11 

loz1971
Wasn't me, although I was planning on sending him one from Anne's pasties on the Lizard, but I really wanted to send a "propur Cornish" one with meat and pud in!! :confused: :confused:
:nurse:ALWAYS BE MORE HOPEFUL!!! Image

[centre]"Plus It's not a man purse, it's called a satchel...Indiana Jones wears one"[/centre]

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 18:59 #12 

DeuxGazoles
loz1971 wrote:Wasn't me, although I was planning on sending him one from Anne's pasties on the Lizard, but I really wanted to send a "propur Cornish" one with meat and pud in!! :confused: :confused:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! :mrgreen:

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 19:20 #13 

Duncan
Rammie wrote:Ah, I see, said the blind man!!

to his deaf dog.

who wasn't really listening anyway

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 19:30 #14 

Rammie
Bit like my missus :gmc:
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 19:42 #15 

Duncan
Had a bit of a laugh with a couple of the other Engineers in the office along a similar line earlier this week (sorry for the hijack here).

We were looking into why a function we are developing wouldn't work. We weren't sure if it was because my ECU (Engine Control Unit) wasn't sending it, or hers wasn't receiving the signal. It turned out to be the latter.

Now I know her well enough to be able to get away with suggesting that that ECU must be female.

Anyway, we needed to send a log of the communications between the two ECUs off to the supplier so they could confirm the problem. I had been logging the information with my laptop, but hadn't set it up specifically to log the information we needed. When I explained this, her boss quick as a flash said 'yes, typical male set up, filtering out the important information'.

Touche!

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 19:52 #16 

Rammie
So, back on thread, did you try it for tea or are you saving it to fuel the fire this winter? ;)
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 20:37 #17 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:So, back on thread, did you try it for tea or are you saving it to fuel the fire this winter? ;)

I didn't...............I ended up getting fed here so I'll have to try it tomorrow for breakfast :D

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 20:54 #18 

Rammie
Be nice with a fried egg on top, maybe :confused:
Brian

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 21:08 #19 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:Be nice with a fried egg on top, maybe :confused:

Oooh now you're talking :D

Posted 24 Jul 2010, 21:21 #20