Parts by edward1

I buy a lot of my spares off e bay , but the parts im looking for are the under engine carriage securing clips for the panel , can anyone help me ? please

Posted 25 Sep 2010, 19:46 #1 

User avatar
Screws are Part no KZM000050, known as turnbuckles IIRC

Clips are Part no KZM000040

Clips for sale on ebay Seller may have turnbuckes as well. ... 4151ede1f4

Next Edward ? :D
Photobucket = Tossers


Posted 25 Sep 2010, 20:20 #2