parking sensors by Arctic

Arctic
(Trader)
Where would i find the parking sensor sounder on a MG ZT Arctic,
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 01:42 #1 

takestock
Think its tucked under the rear parcel shelf Steve :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 07:24 #2 

Trebor
see here Steve as Dave says

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 07:42 #3 

gaz7560
yes under parcel shelf at front slightly to nearside

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 08:47 #4 

Duncan
It depends on the age. Older ones as mentioned above, newer ones don't have one it's in the instrument pack.

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 13:30 #5 

PaulT
Why put it at the back when the driver is at the front?

Mine makes an sort of Darlek noise when I have the LW on for the cricket
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 15:52 #6 

Duncan
PaulT wrote:Why put it at the back when the driver is at the front?

Copied from BMW, who have front and rear. You have the sounder at the rear for the rear, and at the front for the front. So you know which end is about to hit something.

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 16:08 #7 

PaulT
Duncan wrote:
PaulT wrote:Why put it at the back when the driver is at the front?

Copied from BMW, who have front and rear. You have the sounder at the rear for the rear, and at the front for the front. So you know which end is about to hit something.

Thanks Duncan - but do not know if I have a bit of a duff one but it is not that loud.

Just wondering why Rover followed BMW positioning when front sensors were not fitted - or was it planned to?
Paul

That apart Mrs Lincoln, did you enjoy the play

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 21:30 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Cheers guys managed to find thanks to you now all off and ready with the other items i have taken off to be sold :thumbsup: some good stuff too.

Well she is on the way to the yard in the sky tomorrow after taking off the turbo,boot,all four new brake discs& pads with sensors,mirrors,all door rubbers,rear lights,all door panels,cooler pulley,top engine mount, alternator,rear sensors with box & speakers also wiring,kenwood radio and disc changer,all hoses, wiper motor and arms, wipers,fulldash rhodium,may get the clutch master off to moz along with the gearbox and slave, maybe spring and suspension, wish bones, intank fuel pumps ? electric door motors, amongast other item, had to go out and buy one of those plastic sheds you really get to know these cars if you have taken one apart Arctic.

Posted 24 Sep 2011, 22:58 #9