Parking Sensor Kit by DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles
I've got a used saloon parking sensor kit available, comes complete with ECU (Engine Control Unit) & bracket, 4 sensors & holders, sounder, all mounting screws & captive nuts & the wiring harness. The sensors are in Copperleaf Red but could do with a repaint anyway. I have tested the system & it is fully working.
This will be plug & play providing your car has the black connector dangling behind the O/S boot side panel

& the 2 pin connector with green & red wires on the N/S of the rear shelf.
If you dont have these connectors then dont despair as I can make up a simple wiring harness for you which taps into the reverse light wiring in the boot, the only drawback being it will be independant & not diagnosable by a T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) but it's hardly rocket science anyway :)

£60 Posted or £70 if you require the extra wiring
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 25 Mar 2011, 21:15 #1 

Last edited by DeuxGazoles on 26 Mar 2011, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

DeuxGazoles
Just to add..............I can paint these in your car colour at extra cost

Posted 25 Mar 2011, 21:17 #2 

DeuxGazoles
What's that? just nudged your bumper well stop that happening again with these parking sensors :lol:

Posted 23 Apr 2011, 19:38 #3 

SpongeBob
DeuxGazoles wrote:What's that? just nudged your bumper well stop that happening again with these parking sensors :lol:

I like your pitch there, Col ;) 'fraid I've already got some so take this as another courtesy bump :)

Posted 23 Apr 2011, 21:15 #4 

DeuxGazoles
SpongeBob wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:What's that? just nudged your bumper well stop that happening again with these parking sensors :lol:

I like your pitch there, Col ;) 'fraid I've already got some so take this as another courtesy bump :)

Why thank you :D

Posted 23 Apr 2011, 21:21 #5 

Mofo
If only I had a dangly bit.....or if only someone had tried to sell me this today....or if only my bumper had some marks on which could be hidden by installing these.....

If only......

Posted 23 Apr 2011, 21:22 #6 

DeuxGazoles
Mofo wrote:If only I had a dangly bit.....or if only someone had tried to sell me this today....or if only my bumper had some marks on which could be hidden by installing these.....

If only......

Oh I'm sure that could be arranged :D

Posted 23 Apr 2011, 21:40 #7 

DeuxGazoles
Surely somebody has a use for these..................I'll be forced to eat them if I dont get any response

Posted 01 Jun 2011, 11:46 #8 

JohnDotCom
You could sell tickets for that!
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Jun 2011, 12:46 #9 

MrB
DeuxGazoles wrote:Surely somebody has a use for these..................I'll be forced to eat them if I dont get any response

Just like me trying to sell my Xenon's Col.

Not even a little bite.....

So that's a plug for me and bump for you all in one ;)
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 01 Jun 2011, 15:12 #10