1. Vis motors are not working. I tried to take them out but got stuck.
2. Water ingress in the boot.
3. Surface rust around the jack rubbers and rear suspension.
4. Slow oil engine leak reportedly it is from the rocker cover. I had PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) and breather tubes unblocked and done last August.
5. The headlamp washers (OEM xenons and powered headlamp washers retro fitted last year by a trader) The lights work and the washers not.
6. The handbrake comes up high and needs replacement.
The water ingress and rust problems I can sort out myself, but I do need help with the other problems. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get help to take out the Vis motors so that I can send them to Dave, find the oil leak once and for all, carry out repairs and make good. Get the powered headlamp washers working? I read Raistlins full account on the OC on his retro power washers installation. It was very helpful and I conclude the problem could be the pump. If not, I will need someone to help who knows what they are doing. I do not know about the handbrake modification. I could leave it until the summer and follow the instructions and photos which Arctic has put up and do the job myself.