Opinions please ex Club MODS,, by James.uk

James.uk
I got involved with the thread below late last night, and was both surprised and very annoyed that we were told to stay on topic long after the OP question had been answered.. :confused:

The last comment by the MOD involved makes no sense, neither does the penultimate one due to the fact that the frivolity started after the issue had been sorted, so anyone wanting an answer to the same question could read the bit that matters then not bother to read on.. :confused:

I hate to criticize our MODS as they do a thankless job very very well, but when they do have a bad day for gawd sake why can't they just say sorry instead of making pointless snide comments and closing the thread in our faces!! arghhhhh!! innit... :roll:

All and any comments are very welcome, and i don't mind you telling me i am wrong if it's true.. :lol:

(EDIT .. yes i do, so if you cant be nice to me shut it!.. :P ) lmho..........

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=83196

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=83196

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 12:27 #1 

Last edited by James.uk on 24 Apr 2011, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.

Tourerfogey
It's the perceived 'power' you know - it's how dictatorships are borne.

In my experience, it is generally the Mods that ruin any forum, not the members. (here excepted, naturally)

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 12:36 #2 

stevemac
James.uk wrote:
I hate to criticize our MODS

So why do it :confused:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 12:54 #3 

Mick
(Site Admin)
My opinion? They do what they do and that is all there is about it.

Best to take this back where it came from and ask there.

@TF, that's why we don't have mods. ;)

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 13:04 #4 

James.uk
>>>So why do it<<<

To try to prevent MODS getting over enthuiastic and spoiling good sites and forums.. And sometime, unsuitable people get to be MODS, if no one complains then it does spoil things innit..

Hiya Mick.. Can't really raise it over there as Poppy is taking it up with Andrew, or I think she is, under the thread ??????????????????????? and i don't wish to influence the outcome of that... :confused:

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 13:26 #5 

stevemac
James.uk wrote:>>>So why do it<<<

To try to prevent MODS getting over enthuiastic and spoiling good sites and forums.. And sometime, unsuitable people get to be MODS, if no one complains then it does spoil things innit..

If you have a criticism of something that a MOD has done or said then you should take it up with the Lead Moderator, that is what he is there for. To go skulking over to another forum for a whinge really is only to cause trouble.

Linguists and scientists have studied chav language and have determined the following:
1) they have tried to invent their own language
2) this is because they do no understand standard English
3) they use their "pikey-speak" to communicate with other like chavs
4) they speak in a pattern:
5) (noun), (obscene word), (verb), (subject), (innit)!
6) the pattern of speech repeats itself
7) the order may be altered according to IQ of the chav
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 14:55 #6 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I obviously didn't make myself clear earlier.

That's enough, take this crap back to your own forum thank you.

This Topic is closed as it serves no purpose whatsoever here.

Posted 24 Apr 2011, 14:59 #7 

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.