on your marks (asda event) 10th august 2013 Bruntingthorpe, by starbug2

starbug2
On your marks is a very big Private ASDA event that was set up to collect money for charity and is for workers of/ guests of ASDA and is entry via pass only plus (last year) a £5 entrance fee ( i will advise if higher this year) but via my local MG club i can get passes to this event if you don't mind parking with some assorted MG's as we get given a parking area for the no. of cars listed so we will need what car you have so they can sort out the parking .
many car groups have been to this event and has many family events going on And if you like very cheap clothes from asda they also have a tent full of cut price asda clothes from underwear to suites and children's stuff as well . last year my first had many stunt shows and rides of lots of stuff from hover craft to 44 ton HGV's . for £5( a lot of big things was a cover of £5) you can drive a big hgv around the track . i did they had air displays last year and many displays on the ground from model tanks to rally cars which i think you can pay for a ride passenger in ... it is held at Bruntingthorpe, Leicestershire 10th august 2013 . it gets very busy so be advised to arrive early and the adsa clothes sale is like the new years sales and gets very busy .... . more info to follow as i get up to date stuff as this for now is just feeling the water to see if any of our lot want to go . see below a link i put up to last years event to give you a hint of what it was like .....
link to last years
http://s166.beta.photobucket.com/user/r ... Aug%202012

Posted 05 Nov 2012, 17:57 #1 

BingleyThe75
Sounds like great fun. I'd like to go to that. :)
In a cold world, it's a warm place,
Where you know that you're supposed to be.

Posted 20 Nov 2012, 01:10 #2 

starbug2
i've a few from the other side put there names down . keep posted as more details come up .

Posted 20 Nov 2012, 21:18 #3 

starbug2
about 7 rover 75's/ZT's so far for this.

Posted 25 Nov 2012, 17:51 #4 

starbug2
about 11 cars now from the other side

Posted 04 Jan 2013, 11:39 #5 

starbug2
waiting to drive the hgv
like this one

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 19:59 #6 

starbug2
soon i hope to get the passes sent to me so i will need the email of any who wish to come as entry is via pass only and £10 also i will need to know who's coming as need to inform the SLMG club as they will need to make space available for us...

Posted 22 Jul 2013, 20:03 #7 

woolleysox
Just an update first class meet lots to,do,and see a super family day out pity you missed it.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 11 Aug 2013, 19:06 #8 

starbug2
woolleysox wrote:Just an update first class meet lots to,do,and see a super family day out pity you missed it.
very true but if folk don't go/apply etc then ????
the meet up
just some guy
mgbev
convoy
the joint parking

Posted 12 Aug 2013, 19:15 #9 

starbug2
the chairman of the SLMG club

Posted 12 Aug 2013, 19:27 #10 

starbug2

Posted 12 Aug 2013, 19:41 #11 

starbug2