NOW SORTED THANKS -Wanted a piece of LBB Seat Fabric by Rammie

Rammie
Hope someone can help me?

I need a piece of seat fabric, LBB Trim code - Dark Grey with Black spots? to make a minor repair to the rear seat in Boris!

I need a piece minimum size 1 inch x 1 inch would be fantastic but all offers gratefully received.

Please send a PM if you could help.

Thank, in advance.

Brian

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 14:06 #1 

Last edited by Rammie on 30 Jun 2010, 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

Dallas
If only I knew.... :rolling:

................. I could of got you a bit or more than a bit, my local scrappy has one in with that fabric I think, I take it its the same as whats in mine.........

I will try and pop in and take a look tomorrow or in next few days, if the same I will get you some and post it on to you (just cross everything :lol: ) but I make no promises just in-case I'm wrong.....

I'll let you know buddy..... :D

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:11 #2 

Rammie
That's really decent of you but, please, don't go out of your way.

I am more than happy to refund any costs / postage etc.

Let me know how you get on and we will take it from there.

Thanks again
Brian

Posted 28 Jun 2010, 21:14 #3 

Dallas
Hey! Brian,

All done for you :D

................... is this the same as yours.........

DSCI5254a.JPG

If this is the type, PM me with your address and I will post it on up to you....... :P :P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 11:26 #4 

Rammie

You is THE man, what a star.

Thanks so much for that. Sending PM shortly.

:cheers: :cheers:
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 11:43 #5 

Duncan
You could probably get a replacement seat cover for next to nothing. Many people upgrade to leather and can't get rid of the fabric seats for anything.

If anyone is in need of replacement sandstone velour speckle covers, I have quite a selection of bits, almost 2 car sets.

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 12:21 #6 

Rammie
Thanks Duncan, I did consider that as an option. My problem at present is me suffering with Sciatica and not being able to do much on the car, or anything else either!
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 12:32 #7 

Dallas
Duncan wrote:You could probably get a replacement seat cover for next to nothing. Many people upgrade to leather and can't get rid of the fabric seats for anything.

If anyone is in need of replacement sandstone velour speckle covers, I have quite a selection of bits, almost 2 car sets.

I have a question! just me being silly as always :lol: but are these seats covered with a seat cover then, could I off just taken the whole seat cover off (it that an easy job to do)...... :D

Brian! the fabric came from the rear seat as it was already damage and I did not want to tear into two perfectly good Driver and Passenger seats (someone may want them)...... :em:

Oh! did I read on here or over there that someone was after a rear interior light unit, cant rember who it was.....

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 16:51 #8 

Rammie
Dallas wrote:
I have a question! just me being silly as always :lol: but are these seats covered with a seat cover then, could I off just taken the whole seat cover off (it that an easy job to do)...... :D

Oh! did I read on here or over there that someone was after a rear interior light unit, cant rember who it was.....

I believe that you can take the whole thing off, but not sure and certainly something I would not want to do. Someone will know for sure.

Can't think who it is that wants a rear light, have never seen a post for that? I presume it's for a Saloon? :confused:
Brian

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 17:22 #9 

Dallas
aaaarrrrhhhhh! so I could of just taken the blooming seat cover of then, learn something everyday. :lol: is it just a simple Zip...... :hissyfit:

Ref: Rear Interior Light,
Found it! it was Kenneth Smith on other site, he has manage to buy one from Rimmers at a price....

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 17:31 #10 

Mick
(Site Admin)
There is a Know How document if you require it "Seat cover front remove and refit". It's not one I have processed yet so let me know by PM if you need it and I'll do it next on my list.

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 18:01 #11 

Duncan
Trickiest bit on the rear seats is removing the folding armrest. Front seats it's getting the rigid seatback off. And remember the covers are fixed to the foams, so splitting them is the hardest bit.

Posted 29 Jun 2010, 18:46 #12