NOW SORTED Thanks - Few bits required by MrB (Page 1 of 2)

MrB
Before I hit the 'bay I could do with the following...

Conn SE Driver's window/mirror switch pack - non folding mirrors - sorted thanks to Stubs
Passenger rear door solenoid - seems to have sorted itself
Driver's side foglamp
Complete front wheel arch liners with all fastenings, clips etc - sorted thanks to jonjon77
Headlight access panels and retaining screw for both sides
Interior trim clips for holding down plastic inner sill trims front and rear - sorted thanks to Stubs
Engine undertray with all fastenings, clips etc
Rubber grommet that covers fuel flap lock (don't know how to describe this better, its the bit that aligns the flap to the body) - sorted thanks to jonjon77
One trim clip for Windscreen Trim - the oval shaped piece that clips through the plastic trim that goes across the bottom of the screen to hold it in place
Synergy 2 (well it's worth a shot)

Will probably need more as I investigate further...
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 08:26 #1 

Last edited by MrB on 06 Jul 2010, 22:00, edited 7 times in total.

stubie
I've got a spare switch pack for a tenner plus £2 postage

If you make it £15 total I'll throw in 6 red fixings for the door cill trims.

Stubs

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 09:05 #2 

MrB
Stubs - you have a pm.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 13 Jun 2010, 09:33 #3 

MrB
Just noticed I also need a Passenger Plenum Drain - hope it's not been missing long with all the rain there's been lately - sorted thanks to jonjon77
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 19:21 #4 

Last edited by MrB on 15 Jun 2010, 12:50, edited 2 times in total.

RRobson
door soleniod, get one new on ebay for £35 BIN or best offer, i think you can get it for £30 + postage if you make an offer

the seller is best_of_british_rover, but unsure if hes got one atm, may be worth an email?
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 19:24 #5 

mel dawson
Hi Mr B,
If you mean the n/s/r door lock assy ive got one.

Cheers Mel :fosg:

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 20:27 #6 

MrB
mel dawson wrote:Hi Mr B,
If you mean the n/s/r door lock assy ive got one.

Yes Mel

looking on Rimmer site - looks like it is the full lock assembly it is built into.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:31 #7 

jonjon77
MrB wrote:Just noticed I also need a Passenger Plenum Drain - hope it's not been missing long with all the rain there's been lately.

l might be able to help you with this.l will have a look in the morning if l find it you can have it

Posted 14 Jun 2010, 22:48 #8 

mel dawson
Hi MrB,
If you want it how about £20 inc delivery.

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 08:26 #9 

MrB
jonjon77 wrote:
MrB wrote:Just noticed I also need a Passenger Plenum Drain - hope it's not been missing long with all the rain there's been lately.

l might be able to help you with this.l will have a look in the morning if l find it you can have it

jonjon

that would be fantastic cheers :D
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 10:44 #10 

MrB
mel dawson wrote:Hi MrB,
If you want it how about £20 inc delivery.

Mel

Sorry to be a pain but will have to let you know.

The one already on the car decided to work today :confused:

So am gonna do a little more investigation before replacing it.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 10:45 #11 

jonjon77
l might be able to help you with this.l will have a look in the morning if l find it you can have it[/quote]

jonjon

that would be fantastic cheers :D[/quote]

hi lve found the plenum drains pm me your address and l will send them asap

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 12:01 #12 

mel dawson
Yes o.k MrB.

Posted 15 Jun 2010, 12:15 #13 

MrB
MrB wrote:Before I hit the 'bay I could do with the following...

Conn SE Driver's window/mirror switch pack - non folding mirrors - sorted thanks to Stubs
Driver's side foglamp
Complete front wheel arch liners with all fastenings, clips, headlight access panels etc etc for both sides
Interior trim clips for holding down plastic inner sill trims front and rear - sorted thanks to Stubs
Rubber grommet that covers fuel flap lock (don't know how to describe this better, its the bit that aligns the flap to the body)
Synergy 2 (well it's worth a shot)

Will probably need more as I investigate further...

Now have wheel arch liners (thanks jonjon77) but need inspection panels for both sides

Also need a Mark 3 Sat Nav Drive

Cheers

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 20 Jun 2010, 20:22 #14 

MrB
MrB wrote:Before I hit the 'bay I could do with the following...

Driver's side foglamp
Complete front wheel arch liners with all fastenings, clips etc - sorted thanks to jonjon77
Headlight access panels and retaining screw for both sides
Rubber grommet that covers fuel flap lock (don't know how to describe this better, its the bit that aligns the flap to the body) - sorted thanks to jonjon77
One trim clip for Windscreen Trim - the oval shaped piece that clips through the plastic trim that goes across the bottom of the screen to hold it in place

Just a little bump to update you on how I'm getting on. Thanks to all those who have been in touch.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 24 Jun 2010, 21:08 #15 

MrB
A little update

Conn SE Driver's window/mirror switch pack - non folding mirrors - sorted thanks to Stubsie
Driver's side foglamp - sorted thanks to rlszt260se
Headlight access panels and retaining screw for both sides - sorted thanks to rlszt260se
Interior trim clips for holding down plastic inner sill trims front and rear - sorted thanks to Stubsie
Engine undertray - sorted thanks to rlszt260se
Rubber grommet that covers fuel flap lock - sorted thanks to jonjon77
One trim clip for Windscreen Trim - - sorted thanks to rlszt260se
Synergy 2 - won on eBay last night complete with a Pierburg Maf for £170 posted :thumbsup:

Things I still need are:

Fastenings and clips etc for the engine undertray
BMW Mk3 SatNav Drive

Thanks to all those members who have helped me get my 75 back on the road in one piece.

Chris
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 09:48 #16 

Last edited by MrB on 30 Jun 2010, 12:05, edited 2 times in total.

JohnDotCom
The undertray fittings are expensive from XPart outlets (£2.23 each) but these for 10 are not quite as bad:

View eBay item 380234754771

also

View eBay item 270588441038
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 09:55 #17 

MrB
Cheers JDC

Will see what arrives with the undertray and then take it from there....

Am getting there at least. Nearly on the road as my daily driver :D

Just got clutch to bleed, Kenlowe radiator fan kit to get off Jules and fit & thermostat to sort (probably via a visit to N Wales).

Then I can get rid of the unreliable Jap Box and start to enjoy relaxed motoring again.
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 30 Jun 2010, 12:02 #18 

MrB
MrB wrote:Things I still need are:

Fastenings and clips etc for the engine undertray
BMW Mk3 SatNav Drive

Thanks to all those members who have helped me get my 75 back on the road in one piece.

Just remembered I also need

A Battery Box Cover
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 10:48 #19 

Russ
(Trader)
Full T4 diagnostics, options enabled and disabled p.m for details

Posted 02 Jul 2010, 11:30 #20