Now Sold. Mobile Air Con + remote by geesmith

geesmith
portable air conditioning unit. Prem I Air KY32

NOW SOLD, thanks.

11000 BTU

As seen here....
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prem-I-Air-000B ... B0017HICGO

I was able to obtain several of these for use at work. Had to buy two extra to get them at the price I did. One is already sold to a colleague for his conservatory.
The one that is left was used for three hours intermittently last night to cool my ground floor. Took approx 2 mins to chill my lounge which is 18' x 12' x 9' approx.
The unit may be a little noisy for domestic use in the same room although I did have it on high to rapidly stop us melting....which it rapidly achieved. I then switched it off and occasionally back on while the ads were on using the remote control.

Ideal for cooling a workshop or even nullifying a sweat shop as it doubles as a very powerful dehumidifer which is selectable independantly to air-con.

Has remote control (x2) and all hoses. Only been used as described above. :)

User Manual viewable and downloadable from the link above.

£155 inc carriage to users of this site otherwise will be on ebay at £205 (Average retail is over £300)

Cool

Glynn

Posted 06 Jun 2010, 17:24 #1 

Last edited by geesmith on 20 Jun 2010, 22:46, edited 1 time in total.

penfold
If this is still available, can you pm me with how you would like paying? I'm wondering if you are close-ish could I collect?

Kevin

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 19:32 #2 

geesmith
penfold wrote:If this is still available, can you pm me with how you would like paying? I'm wondering if you are close-ish could I collect?

Kevin

PM en route.

Posted 08 Jun 2010, 20:41 #3