Now I'm happy by mark_bonsai

mark_bonsai
Well it's in and working. Just got some minor adjustments to make, and a couple of cables to run and it's sorted. Going to be on the look out for a TV tuner next, but there's no rush.

I'll take some better pictures when I get a minute.

Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 18:19 #1 

takestock
That does look very classy Mark. :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 18:29 #2 

mark_bonsai
I'm very pleased with it, but it was a pig to fit, and it's not right yet. There's just so many wires out of the back that space is limited and very tight. A bit more adjustment and I'll be happier.

Everything seems to work fine and the sound is excellent. Just got the GPS receiver to fit in place, and run it's cable along with the RCA pre-out for the Harman Kardon sub to the amp in the boot and I'm done. Oh and the cables for the iPod connection when the harness arrives from the States.
Re-mapped & Synergy 2 on 9. EGR bypass. De-catted. Pipercross filter & modified inlet. 18" Apex's with 235 Toyo's. ZT190 big brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harmon Kardon speakers & sub. Kenwood DNX7200 double din, amp & Phatbox. Fully chromed front grill.

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 18:39 #3 

raistlin
I ended up having to cut away some of the bulkhead insulation to get my Pioneer to fit Mark :(

Worthwhile in the end though :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 18:47 #4 

mark_bonsai
raistlin wrote:I ended up having to cut away some of the bulkhead insulation to get my Pioneer to fit Mark :(

Worthwhile in the end though :)

Had to do the same myself, but as you say, worth it.

Posted 01 Aug 2010, 22:35 #5 

Dallas
Mark! it all looks real good :clap: I've got to get me one of those......

(oh! darling are you there). :lol: ha! she's asleep :sleep:

.............. what if I go visit ebay and press the Buy It Now button along with those wheels I like.......... :rolling: :lol: :whump:

EDIT! What make is it and does it have Satnav.

Posted 02 Aug 2010, 21:44 #6 

mark_bonsai
It's a Kenwood DNX7200 and has built in Garmin satnav.

Superb bit of kit. DVD, ipod connection, cd changer (in my case a Phatbox) connection, multiple pre-outs, input for TV and reversing camera.

Have a look at this link, it'll give you some idea of the unit.

http://geextreme.com/?p=34

Posted 02 Aug 2010, 22:21 #7