Nikkor 85mm f3.5 MACRO lens PLUS ring flash **SOLD** by raistlin

raistlin
Full title:- Nikkor AF-S DX Micro 85mm f3.5G ED VR

THIS is the exact lens.

I cannot say this lens is new. This lens is used, to the extent that I took it out of the box, fitted it to my camera, took it off and returned it to the box.

It was a Christmas present to myself which I just never got round to using so only a couple of months old.

It is NOT a grey import, having been bought from Jessops online, which means its warranty is full and valid. I will include the Jessops invoice to confirm this :)

Therefore, the lens comes as new, boxed with all documentation, front and rear lens caps and soft storage bag but also includes lens-hood and a skylight filter as extras.

I will also include a Neewer Ring 48 Macro Ring Flash Unit. This device is used with a Macro lens to ensure perfect subject lighting when shooting at 1:1 close up.

THIS

I bought it at the same time as the lens and, as far as I can recall, haven't had it out of the box except to confirm that it works this morning before putting it up for sale.

£290 for both please. Shipping extra at buyer's choice.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 06 Mar 2014, 15:04 #1 

Last edited by raistlin on 10 Mar 2014, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

raistlin
Correction, lens-hood is included but not as an extra. It was supplied with the lens.
Paul

Posted 06 Mar 2014, 19:45 #2 

raistlin
Sold :)
Paul

Posted 10 Mar 2014, 10:34 #3