Nice to see a few old friends Yesterday by takestock

takestock
Just a line to say, it was a pleasure to meet up with a few old friends yesterday. Duncan, really nice to see you busy as ever with the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) and the information given to the people was second to none, Proper gent sir :)
Bumped into some guy called Mick who runs some sort of Forum, and a friend of his Jürgen. Really nice surprise to see you both there. Then the elders, never seem to change It was good to help Mr Sox with a 2 yr old problem of condensation with his wing repeaters, ( sorted a little quicker than 2 yr I may add).
Steve's Bread and Butter pudding, best ever. See you all again Soon. Marina sends her love and is really missing the meets.

D...
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 08:31 #1 

dattrike
Glad to see you again Dave, the bits will be assembled Monday at work :roll:
I'll try to remember to bring the power supply next time,
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... =0&ndsp=15

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 12:00 #2 

raistlin
You just HAD to turn up on the day that I couldn't make it, didn't you? :lol:

I wanted to fit the brand new ultimate remote PIC for you as well :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 16:46 #3 

Duncan
Paul, just spotted your new sig. Now not in Latin so I understand it. You are so right, but did you know that the smoke is stored in those little aluminium cylinders on PCBs? And have you noticed there's a particular smell when the smoke has come out. It's possible to walk into a room and know there's some dead electronics in there!

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 17:13 #4 

Duncan
Oh, and I've said on another thread, it was great to see Monsieur le Stocks again. Been too long!

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 17:14 #5 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Always a pleasure to se you Stocky Wocky ;) and everybody else of course. Nice meal and chat in the pub afterwards made it all worthwhile.

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 17:52 #6 

takestock
dattrike wrote:Glad to see you again Dave, the bits will be assembled Monday at work :roll:
I'll try to remember to bring the power supply next time,
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... =0&ndsp=15

Locktite 271 thread and bearing seal is what I use to fit the final drive in to the bearing Dave ;)

pins 1&2 pins 4&5 give original rotation type pcb
pins 2&3 pins 5&6 give opposite rotation type pcb

:)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 18:17 #7 

Trebor
It was a nice surprise to see you there Dave and Jerome who came back today said what a huge difference the VIS (Variable Intake System) motors you fixed had made to his car, please give regards to Marina and I hope she can get on the mend sooner rather than later, it would be great to have you both back at the meets
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 19 Oct 2014, 18:56 #8 

Jürgen
takestock wrote:Bumped into some guy called Mick who runs some sort of Forum, and a friend of his Jürgen. Really nice surprise to see you both there.

It has been nice to see you again, Dave. :)

And everyone else as well.

Posted 09 Nov 2014, 14:15 #9