Next Northern Ireland ZT/75 event.... by Colin_NI

Colin_NI
I thought after the success of the last meet, I would like to organise another meet for the NI/ROI region but more for the 75/zt owners this time than just mixed, but as always, any and all MG / Rover cars, past or present are welcome at the event.

This time, im going to organise a daytime event that also includes a meal which I think would be an opportunity for everyone to sit around and have a bit of crack.

Im provisionally suggesting the Sunday the 7th of November, at 2pm giving everyone plenty of time to commit or not, and also plenty of time before Christmas and at 2pm it wont be too dark/late/cold hopefully.

Heres where im thinking..... Hotels Antrim, Antrim Hotel, Hotel in Antrim - Corrs Corner Hotel Antrim Northern Ireland

The Corrs Cornor :}

Corr's Corner Hotel
315 Ballyclare Road,
Newtownabbey,
Co. Antrim,
BT36 4TQ

A wonderful hotel and bar that was revamped about three years ago and won some pretty major awards in 2008, excellent parking area, and is wonderfully central in NI, just outside of Glengormley main Motorway, the M2. Its very well lit car park wise and a safe area.

Heres the location and a photo of the exterior and location.

Corr's Corner Roundabout, Newtownabbey BT36 4, United Kingdom - Google Maps

Seing as we have zt/75 owners all over the place currently from Derry to Down, Lurgan to Limavady etc!

Also, they have openings for regular events and such, so if we can get settled into a bi-monthly routine, they can organise a dedicated conference facility should we wish and if not then they have a wonderful bar and grill which we could use as a test bed for now.

If anyone has any interest of coming down, please add yourselfs to the list, and as always, any Rover / MG brand enthusasts are always welcomed. (Y)

Currently we have 10 confirmed 75/zt owners going with an additional 5 on the maybe list.

Please PM me for any details.

Thanks. Colin (Y)
Facebook events page for NI/ROI owners -http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=147988158548390

Posted 02 Oct 2010, 20:53 #1 

Colin_NI
A little bump for this event folks, looking forward to seing everyone there, numbers are looking good so far.
Facebook events page for NI/ROI owners -http://www.facebook.com/#%21/group.php?gid=147988158548390

Posted 02 Nov 2010, 05:33 #2 

Colin_NI
Well folks we had a good event today and had a special K series engined visitor (H) and the meal was great. Recommend it for meets for other people, staff where very accommodating. (Y)

Good turn out folks for whats a cold, nasty, winter day close to christmas and sorry to everyone about memorial day, i thought it was the sunday following!

Big thanks to everyone from MGOCNI, Classic Rover Club and all the various forums who turned up!

Posted 18 Nov 2010, 05:35 #3