New forum by Thomas 75 connie

Thomas 75 connie
Hi just joined most of you will know me from the other forum. I wish this forum all the best and I'll be on both forums. If there is anything that I can do to help out mods just send me a pm. I hope that both fora can benifit from this devide. all the best

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:56 #1 

takestock
Welcome aboard, more the merrier see you here and there :D
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:57 #2 

Cowley_MOA
Welcome aboard Thomas!
Superabit omnia virtus

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 19:59 #3 

mark d3
takestock wrote:Welcome aboard, more the merrier see you here and there :D

the operation dident work dave,looking at your avatar :lol:same for me pm if you need anything
mark

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:10 #4 

muey
Hi all. I've joined here too. Good luck with your new venture ! Hope the dust settles soon. Any club/community that helps us keep our cars on the road can't be a bad thing when all's said and done.
Regards Mark

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:33 #5 

JohnDotCom
Thomas 75 connie wrote:Hi just joined most of you will know me from the other forum. I wish this forum all the best and I'll be on both forums. If there is anything that I can do to help out mods just send me a pm. I hope that both fora can benifit from this devide. all the best

Thanks for your kind offer and Welcome to the Community. :)
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Jun 2010, 21:40 #6 

starbug2
hello i am new here , i like cars can any one suggest a nice car for me to have :lol: and bev stills want a TF :roll:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 06:30 #7 

madone
Like others just joined after finding out whats happened. Best of luck guys :cheers:

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 07:44 #8 

75owner
Just jointed as well. Will be interesting to see how things develop. Good Luck!!!!

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 08:59 #9 

FROGGY
Don't want to do any of this :stirer: , so no comments on recent events.

Best of luck to the new Forum :clap: :clap: :clap: , let's see how many of us "foreigners" you can attract. I will be in and out of both Forums, so I have stuck the same Username in to avoid confusion!

Mick

Upholding a GREAT BRITISH tradition.

Posted 05 Jun 2010, 09:46 #10