New fields available in your settings profile by Mick

Mick
(Site Admin)
A new set of fields have been added to the profile section or "Your Settings." If you have a second car you can now enter the details.
While setting this up it was necessary to reconstruct the drop down menu relating to your main car. Please reselect your main car in that field.

Have fun. :)
Screen shot 2010-06-17 at 23.23.31.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:22 #1 

Duncan
Well done, thanks for the change.

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 07:30 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Duncan wrote:Well done, thanks for the change.

All thanks to Simon for coding the changes on the board, I just do the badgering, he does the work. :) Well somebody has to. :D :D

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 08:15 #3 

Zeb
That's very nice... :D Er...what about people with THREE cars? :? :shock: :lol:

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 09:49 #4 

Duncan
Zeb wrote:That's very nice... :D Er...what about people with THREE cars? :? :shock: :lol:

What three 75s / ZTs?

Or are some 'other' cars?

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 10:45 #5 

Zeb
Duncan wrote:
Zeb wrote:That's very nice... :D Er...what about people with THREE cars? :? :shock: :lol:

What three 75s / ZTs?

Two Zts and a 75.... :D

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 11:03 #6 

Martin
Zeb wrote:
Duncan wrote:

What three 75s / ZTs?

Two Zts and a 75.... :D

Oh there always has to be one :roll:
MGZT-T V8 SUPERCHARGED Le Mans Green

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 16:36 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)

A visit to your Psychotherapist may be in order? :D :D

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 17:08 #8 

ceedy

Yup . reckon the other cars section needs to be more open, and Not just MG/Rover ZT/75 only ??

I can't even add Our little ZR ?? :(

:gmc:

Chris
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 11:18 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
ceedy wrote:

Yup . reckon the other cars section needs to be more open, and Not just MG/Rover ZT/75 only ??

Chris

Add details of non 75 ZT cars in the Modifications text box as indicated. :) We could end up up with drop down menus a mile long, or text boxes for each item, then we will get complaints it's too much hassle to fill in "when I have another 75 or ZT only" Whatever we do will only be right for some and not others, so the single text box for description of non 75 ZT is the simplest way to go. You can choose engine, gearbox and colour for most later MGR cars from the drop downs.

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 12:02 #10 

ceedy
Mick wrote:
ceedy wrote:

Chris

Add details of non 75 ZT cars in the Modifications text box as indicated. :) We could end up up with drop down menus a mile long, or text boxes for each item, then we will get complaints it's too much hassle to fill in "when I have another 75 or ZT only" Whatever we do will only be right for some and not others, so the single text box for description of non 75 ZT is the simplest way to go. You can choose engine, gearbox and colour for most later MGR cars from the drop downs.

-------------------------------------

Thats what I had in Mind ... a Couple of Text boxes would do the trick no need for pull downs..

As tis the Profile info is fairly Useless for info for the "other" car as it just seems to tell its not an MG / or other ? not very informative ??

As for peeps not wanting to fill in a smallText box.....

lazy Bs?,, :D

they can't want to tell us very much then?

oops I'm Off !

Chris :gmc:
Got one for Me , Then one for her, and now a big one for me again, All BLOO! Well saves on the touch up paint, Now Number one son's Spoilt it all by getting a Firefrost 1.8T

Posted 21 Jun 2010, 12:41 #11