New Facelift design MG7 grille badges by Trebor

Trebor
Please see this thread on the club forum, if anyone is interested in adding their names to the list please post on here and I will add you to my master list

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s ... p?t=135054

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Jan 2013, 21:40 #1 

kandyman
Hi Rob,

I cant seem to add my name over there ;)

Can you put me down for one of each of the face lift design.

Thanks

Posted 29 Jan 2013, 19:28 #2 

Trebor
No problem Andy, I will add you to the list, 11 so far i believe, can you clarify which ones you want as there will be only one facelift design as in the picture, but there are also the original designs which come in yellow or silver, do you want 2 facelift badges of the same design or one facelift and one of the originals in which case what colour ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 29 Jan 2013, 22:26 #3 

kandyman
Hi Rob,

Sorry I got confused I thought there were going to be 2 face lift designs.

I already have 1 each of the original badges :)

Put me down for 2 face lift badges to help the numbers.

Thanks

Posted 29 Jan 2013, 23:03 #4 

Trebor
Ok Andy will do
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 30 Jan 2013, 21:21 #5 

Trebor
Update on badges, all now made and will be sent out to me either today or next week after the bank holiday, i guess by the time i have these and package them up to come out to members it is likely to be the end of next week.

Members have paid for badges, tooling costs ( for new style badge orders only ) share of postage , share of delivery to me and VAT, so all that is left to pay for is the postage for your individual parcels to come out.

I will make sure I have all your addresses, and where I haven't will send a pm for them over the next few days. When i get the badges I will initially stand all the postage and send them out to avoid any delays and will then pm you all individually and tell you what the postage is which can then be pay-palled to me
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 11:16 #6 

kandyman
Thanks for the update Rob,

Do you want me to pay now, as this would give you some money to play with to save dipping in to your money.

Happy to help.

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 17:47 #7 

Trebor
No its ok Andy as i will only be guessing at the amount but thanks for the offer, i will take them all to the PO at the same time and get them weighed
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 20:47 #8 

kandyman
Ok no worries Rob,

Just shout when payment is due.

Thanks

Posted 28 Mar 2013, 21:08 #9 

Trebor
will be in tomorrows post Andy, and I will pm you the postage costs and my paypal details when I get back from the post office

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 15:28 #10 

kandyman
Thanks Rob.

Thinkni might have to get a display case made to house my badge collection.

Posted 05 Apr 2013, 15:52 #11 

Trebor
The badges are all now posted 1st class, my total postage costs were £27.95.

I will pm members individually for their actual postage costs as some had more than I badge so will be more expensive
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 09:14 #12 

kandyman
Pm received and payment sent.

Thanks again for you're time and effort in getting this in to production.

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 10:33 #13 

Trebor
Fitted mine today, dont forget you will need a bit of adhesive on the back as due to the slightly concave badge recess, I wont trust just the 3M backing on its own.

I used some epoxy resin just on top and bottom, and held the badge on with masking tape to stop it sliding until dry

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 06 Apr 2013, 19:17 #14 

kandyman
Arrived today,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365448043.230002.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 08 Apr 2013, 19:07 #15 

Trebor
Excellent Andy, now about that badge display cabinet
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 08 Apr 2013, 19:40 #16 

kandyman
Trebor wrote:Excellent Andy, now about that badge display cabinet

The display is on my wish list, plust i would have to get round the wife about having teh case on display :)

Posted 12 Apr 2013, 12:23 #17