Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 5 of 13)

raistlin
Thomas 75 connie wrote:I think that silicone

Yuck. It won't be me then ;)

I made a right mess of VeeKay using silicon :(
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 14:20 #81 

Duncan
I'd think twice about silicon. You may be able to have a look at my Silicone, but the door finishers are in the door pocket as they didn't stick.

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 17:24 #82 

Thomas 75 connie
What do you recommend then as a suitable thing to stick it on. I just don't want water getting in the back and making them fall off thanks Thomas

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 19:30 #83 

chrislloydie
Please can someone add me to the list of attendees. I'm on the list on the Club forum but not this one. I will be bringing the missus, and 1 child, possibly 2. Will be there Saturday lunchtime, meal in the pub, camping, and the Sunday meet. I would like some options enabled on t4, lazy locking and auto central locking when driving thingy etc and also a possible 'check engine' diagnosis.
Am limited skillwise but am a dab hand at bumper removal, EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve) removal/refitting, pcv changing, intercooler O ring replacement etc and am willing to help out wherever I can.

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 19:51 #84 

raistlin
I just used some strong double sided adhesive foam tape. Took my time to get it as close to the edge of the finisher as possible. I haven't lost one yet :)
Paul

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 19:51 #85 

raistlin
chrislloydie wrote:Please can someone add me to the list of attendees.

Rob will do that when he gets back from holiday as it's his OP :)
Paul

Posted 15 Jul 2010, 19:52 #86 

Thomas 75 connie
raistlin wrote:I just used some strong double sided adhesive foam tape. Took my time to get it as close to the edge of the finisher as possible. I haven't lost one yet :)

I think that I'll give it a go when I get the car back from the garage thanks Paul. Doesn't the finisher stick out even more now as they are on foam bases?

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 05:43 #87 

raistlin
Thomas 75 connie wrote:
raistlin wrote:I just used some strong double sided adhesive foam tape. Took my time to get it as close to the edge of the finisher as possible. I haven't lost one yet :)

I think that I'll give it a go when I get the car back from the garage thanks Paul. Doesn't the finisher stick out even more now as they are on foam bases?

The tape isn't much more than 1mm thick Thomas :) Looks OK on VeeKay.
Paul

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 06:57 #88 

Thomas 75 connie
That's brilliant thanks again Paul.

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 07:29 #89 

raistlin
Thomas 75 connie wrote:That's brilliant thanks again Paul.

I've just checked but unfortunately, I don't have anywhere near enough to do another car else you could have had it :(
Paul

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 11:48 #90 

Thomas 75 connie
raistlin wrote:
Thomas 75 connie wrote:That's brilliant thanks again Paul.

I've just checked but unfortunately, I don't have anywhere near enough to do another car else you could have had it :(

No worries I'll go buy some no more nails tomorrow. Should contrast well with the colour of the car. Thanks for looking Paul you've put my mind at ease as how to do It thanks Thomas

Posted 16 Jul 2010, 18:58 #91 

hodgy
Looking forward to meeting you all :D

Alan
Best Regards

Alan

Posted 19 Jul 2010, 13:42 #92 

Yellow Peril
I am hoping to make the Saturday night. Unfortunately (or otherwise) we are at Arbury Hall on the Sunday at a Classic Car show. I'll do my best tot get along

Andy

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 19:03 #93 

raistlin
It'll be nice to see you there Andy :D
Paul

Posted 22 Jul 2010, 19:48 #94 

DeuxGazoles
Je suis attender if that's ok..........I'll travel down on Saturday after work & hopefully be there in time for the meal & will fetch me tent. I can't think of anything I want done but I'll fit/help to fit Ben's shiney bits :D
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 11:21 #95 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Well done Col, be good to hook up again. Always a pleasure. :)

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 11:27 #96 

raistlin
DeuxGazoles wrote:Je suis attender if that's ok..........I'll travel down on Saturday after work & hopefully be there in time for the meal & will fetch me tent. I can't think of anything I want done but I'll fit/help to fit Ben's shiney bits :D

It/ll be good to meet you Col :D
Paul

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 11:45 #97 

DeuxGazoles
And if you behave yourselves I might just bring a few of my now world famous pies :mrgreen:

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 12:13 #98 

raistlin
I've added your name to the list on the club forum Col. Rob will do so here I expect next time he logs in :)
Paul

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 12:21 #99 

Last edited by raistlin on 27 Jul 2010, 14:24, edited 1 time in total.

DeuxGazoles
Cheers Paul see ya there! :D

Posted 27 Jul 2010, 13:43 #100