Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 12 of 13)

Bermudan 75
I came across this one of Rob (Trebor)..............

Rob mooning walnut.docx

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 16:54 #221 

starbug2
Rover418275 wrote:I came across this one of Rob (Trebor)..............

Rob mooning walnut.docx

sounds about right :lol:

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 17:21 #222 

Trebor
not even Simon coul walnut the moon !

I have all of my front teeth still in place despite what your first picture looks like Stephen !

Thought it might be a fun idea to record all the jobs done at the meet to see exactly how many there were so please copy my start below into a new post and add your on

Jobs completed at Nano 22 August

Trebor - 2 bonnet gap closure and T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) session
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 17:55 #223 

Bermudan 75
Hi mate,

No still got me teeth !

Your idea about mods carried out is a great idea. Perhaps we could have a photographic record?

How many times has an upgrade been complicated by Rover's lack of standardisation?

Remember the look of horror on our faces when we went to fit my powerfolds?

On Sunday we were also surprised by how the connections on the seat belt pretensioner had changed, (my thanks to Duncan for sorting this out).

Cheers
Mike

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 18:01 #224 

raistlin

Trebor - 2 bonnet gap closure and T4 session
Raistlin - 2 Sun blind sorted and handbrake adjusted
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 18:17 #225 

Bermudan 75
Or how about why your mod could not be carried out?

eg

My pre-tensioner had a different connection, (Sorted by Duncan, with many thanks).
My headlamp washer, headlamp washer pump was knackered.

So if people want a mod, perhaps we should advise them of what is required and any possible negatives ?

Cheers

Mike

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 18:51 #226 

Mad-Monkey

Monk - Interior door handle reconnected and scratches removed for door handle areas.

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 21:30 #227 

Bermudan 75
Monk wrote:Jobs completed at Nano 22 August

Monk - Interior door handle reconnected and scratches removed for door handle areas.

Rover418275 - Torpedoes fitted, CDTi Badge, seat belt warning light pretensioner. (With thanks to Duncan and the kind person with the redish 75 saloon who assisted with my removing the seats.
Cheers

Mike

Posted 23 Aug 2010, 21:43 #228 

DeuxGazoles

DeuxGazoles - 0 but did a few bits & bobs for other folks....from memory helped Ben fit his posh blue dash bits, helped Rover418275 remove his seat & swap his stalk over & also a few jobs on Beejay's car (listed below)
Beejay - 4 Lighty up visors fitted, steering wheel spinner handle moved to better position, LED (Light Emitting Diode) sidelights fitted, Parking sensors fitted but not wired up (car not pre-wired)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 08:05 #229 

TyphoonTT
Firstly, a huge thanks to Col ( 2Diesels ) who did a stunning job of painting thses bits up for me.

Well chuffed with the results. I like the look of the top spec 75's, but never really fancied the wood in my ZT-T, so have gone for this.

From this ( factory fit)
609949aab916f079d.jpg

To this
006.JPG

005.JPG

I'd also like to thank Alex (Alex30013k) who did me a great deal on his old steering wheel, Lyndon (Wolves75) who sorted out an ashtray assembly, Rob ( Trebor ) and Tony for the 3 hole switch panels, and Les at SMC for the cup holder blanks, not forgeting the help I had installing it all at the nano meet on Sunday. Thanks guys!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 20:14 #230 

DeuxGazoles
Nah nah nah stop it you're embarrassing me :em: :em: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really pleased you like it though mate & thanks to you for plying me with food & drink on Saturday :cheers: :cheers:

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 20:54 #231 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:Nah nah nah stop it you're embarrassing me :em: :em: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Really pleased you like it though mate & thanks to you for plying me with food & drink on Saturday :cheers: :cheers:

Ah, I see you have been at it again Col! ;)
Brian

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:21 #232 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:
DeuxGazoles wrote:Nah nah nah stop it you're embarrassing me :em: :em: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What eating & drinking??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:23 #233 

Rammie
DeuxGazoles wrote:
Rammie wrote:

What eating & drinking??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly, you to a tee! Oh, and helping people out as well :thumbsup:
Brian

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:32 #234 

Trebor
it look superb Ben and unique !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:35 #235 

DeuxGazoles
Rammie wrote:Exactly, you to a tee! Oh, and helping people out as well :thumbsup:

Well I didn't know I was that transparent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :gmc:

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 21:38 #236 

Chartermark
Monk wrote:
Rover418275 wrote:A member of the public asked me if a certain member of Status Quo was amongst our gathering........

Yes I got asked that too, but said it was that bloke from 'Black Sabbath'!

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 22:51 #237 

Chartermark
TyphoonTT wrote:Firstly, a huge thanks to Col ( 2Diesels ) who did a stunning job of painting thses bits up for me.

Well chuffed with the results. I like the look of the top spec 75's, but never really fancied the wood in my ZT-T, so have gone for this.

I saw this before and after the result was truly stunning - well done chaps!

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 22:54 #238 

starbug2
Chartermark wrote:
TyphoonTT wrote:Firstly, a huge thanks to Col ( 2Diesels ) who did a stunning job of painting thses bits up for me.

I saw this before and after the result was truly stunning - well done chaps!

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Posted 24 Aug 2010, 23:10 #239 

DeuxGazoles
Better late than never.............a few of my pics from last Sunday, sorry if they're a bit samey

Posted 27 Aug 2010, 20:09 #240