Nano weekend meet 21/22 August by Trebor (Page 8 of 13)

Trebor
ARE WE THERE YET BERNARD !

weather forecast for Saturday is dry with showers and Sunday brighter with fewer showers, see you all there
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 17:26 #141 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:We might even have two T4s. If I can detach the right bits from the trolley!!! :D :D :D

I hope the traffic in the area is better than today. One word. Horrific! Two hours to get to Longbridge, should have been 50 minutes.

Anyhow, looking forward to it!

Luckily, the 'V' traffic will have subsided. I drove home along the M54 today and there were THREE solid lanes of stationary traffic. It took me nearly 10 minutes to get onto the M54 East bound at junction 3 :( Some of the clowns were so bored that they were playing Russian roulette by running across the East bound carriageway :evil:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 17:45 #142 

Trebor
saw that tailback too Paul on the way back from Telford earlier, my daughetr set out at 6.30 this morning to get a decent camping spot and she was in a queue to get in, although dont think the gates opened until 9am
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 18:52 #143 

JakeWilson
Sorry Gents

Won't be able to make it - have a great time.

J

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 19:20 #144 

johnwh74
We are looking to be there around 7pm all being well. Looking forward to meeting new people and having a good laugh.

See you there :D
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 19:21 #145 

Bermudan 75
Is Duncan attending on Sunday? Could do with a hand in fitting seat belt warning light pretensioner.

Mike

ps I will bring my surgical gloves, I believe I volunteered to do something to Mick's engine thingy.

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:03 #146 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Is Duncan attending on Sunday? Could do with a hand in fitting seat belt warning light pretensioner.

Mike

ps I will bring my surgical gloves, I believe I volunteered to do something to Mick's engine thingy.

Yes fully intending to.

We will need the torx bit to take the seat out and remove the old one. Do you have one or do I need to dig mine out? I have a lot to remember to bring.....

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:25 #147 

Bermudan 75
I believe I do. Changing steering wheel as well, light oak does not quite match my walnut dash.

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:29 #148 

Trebor
Rover418275 wrote:I believe I do. Changing steering wheel as well, light oak does not quite match my walnut dash.

i will bring the empty crisp bag
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:32 #149 

Bermudan 75
Crisp bag? you have lost me there Rob?

:cheers:

Mike

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:51 #150 

Duncan
Rover418275 wrote:Crisp bag? you have lost me there Rob?

:cheers:

Mike

To blow up, and pop, while you are playing with your airbag!

Class!

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 20:52 #151 

Trebor
yes it happened to me whilst changing a steering wheel at a Yorkie meet, someone crept up the side of the car and just as i was taking the wheel off burst the air filled crisp bag, and it frightened the c**P out of me !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:07 #152 

Bermudan 75
........think I may have a thunderflash somewhere......... :whump:

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:47 #153 

takestock
Trebor wrote:yes it happened to me whilst changing a steering wheel at a Yorkie meet, someone crept up the side of the car and just as i was taking the wheel off burst the air filled crisp bag, and it frightened the c**P out of me !

:D :D :D :D ;)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 21:56 #154 

raistlin

Just like that :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 20 Aug 2010, 22:32 #155 

Trebor
Has been raining overnight but now brightening up and sky looking good,see you all later :D
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 07:23 #156 

johnwh74
I am up Going to take advantage of the Tesco car valet company while i go and do my shopping, Its not cheating honest :D

See everyone Around 7pm ish

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 07:53 #157 

Trebor
johnwh74 wrote:I am up Going to take advantage of the Tesco car valet company while i go and do my shopping, Its not cheating honest :D

See everyone Around 7pm ish

every little helps !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 09:04 #158 

johnwh74
It does when our lass get 10% discount for working there :lol:

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 09:05 #159 

Bernard
Raining well in my neck of the woods, so forget cleaning.

My car won't pass inspection by Herr Hauptmann of the concours Gestapo. ;)
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 21 Aug 2010, 09:11 #160