Nano-meet weekend 16 / 17 April 2011 by raistlin (Page 2 of 15)

Bernard
Trebor wrote:did somebody call ?

Yes, Rob. What's the weather forecast for next April 17th? :gmc:

I'm in anyway, got the all-weather gear.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 12:21 #21 

raistlin
I'm quite looking forward to this one :D Suffering withdrawal symptoms ;)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 11 Oct 2010, 15:27 #22 

chrislloydie
I'd love to do the whole weekend but wont know work shifts until nearer the time. please put me on the list. I'll probably be due a sickie from work by then anyway!

Posted 13 Oct 2010, 18:01 #23 

raistlin
chrislloydie wrote:I'd love to do the whole weekend but wont know work shifts until nearer the time. please put me on the list. I'll probably be due a sickie from work by then anyway!

Name is on the list mate :)
Paul

Posted 13 Oct 2010, 18:38 #24 

stevemac
Please add me to the list Paul. I did mention it on 'tother side. But there is no list there yet. Hopefully Devilish is going to get my car to light up like a Christmas tree. :shock: Only when I open the doors tho' :D
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 16:43 #25 

raistlin
stevemac wrote:Please add me to the list Paul.

Will do Steve :)
Paul

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 16:52 #26 

Trebor
Bernard the weather will be the hottest April since records began, you can trust me on this
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 17:45 #27 

Mad-Monkey
Trebor wrote:Bernard the weather will be the hottest April since records began, you can trust me on this

Bring Umbrellas and Wellies.... :gmc: :mrgreen:

Posted 18 Oct 2010, 21:34 #28 

stevemac
Monk wrote:
Trebor wrote:Bernard the weather will be the hottest April since records began, you can trust me on this

Bring Umbrellas and Wellies.... :gmc: :mrgreen:

I think a boat would be more useful. :shock:
Steve
People call me average, but I think that's mean!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Posted 19 Oct 2010, 04:57 #29 

andy willi
(Trader)
put me down for this one all of it , will be camping and not drinking this time :cheers: :P :mrgreen:
alautomotive.info

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 20:51 #30 

JohnDotCom
Could well be my first trip out. :( :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 01 Nov 2010, 20:59 #31 

johnwh74
Put me and amy down for this one as well, should be a fun weekend :D
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 16:50 #32 

raistlin
johnwh74 wrote:Put me and amy down for this one as well, should be a fun weekend :D

Done :)
Paul

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 16:57 #33 

Bermudan 75
Hi Paul, If SWMBO is working that weekend I will be able to do Longridge and the camping nano-meet.

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 20:19 #34 

raistlin
You're on the list Mike :)
Paul

Posted 04 Dec 2010, 20:24 #35 

takestock
andy willi wrote:put me down for this one all of it , will be camping and not drinking this time :cheers: :P :mrgreen:

Hope thats not true, i will be running a book on the time of the 1st falling down :laughing2
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 05 Dec 2010, 11:04 #36 

russell brown
put me down too.
going to longbridge then four ashes back home to dudley on sat night back again early sun morning.
i attended four ashes in oct and turned up sun lunch as everyone was leaving. i did feel stupid :gmc:
although dave sorted my vis out and boy was i grateful :cheers: . got chatty with a gent in a rain mac who had a lovely v8 mg was obsessed with black and said he lived in evesham, nice bloke. and another gent who knew his stuff about pretty much everything..was told he worked for bentley. also met trebor who seemed stressed out with problems to do with his alarm/rain.and a chap who said he was grey**** forgot last bit he recommended this site.
this time would like to get to know you all better :cheers: , certainly got to know car better.
i asked nothing of no one and guess what...

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 20:13 #37 

raistlin
russell brown wrote:put me down too.

See you there :)
Paul

Posted 01 Jan 2011, 20:23 #38 

Duncan
russell brown wrote:put me down too.
going to longbridge then four ashes back home to dudley on sat night back again early sun morning.
i attended four ashes in oct and turned up sun lunch as everyone was leaving. i did feel stupid :gmc:
although dave sorted my VIS (Variable Intake System) out and boy was i grateful :cheers: . got chatty with a gent in a rain mac who had a lovely v8 mg was obsessed with black and said he lived in evesham, nice bloke. and another gent who knew his stuff about pretty much everything..was told he worked for bentley. also met trebor who seemed stressed out with problems to do with his alarm/rain.and a chap who said he was grey**** forgot last bit he recommended this site.
this time would like to get to know you all better :cheers: , certainly got to know car better.

The first gentleman would be Bernard I reckon. The second would have been myself, although hardly a gent! Rob's (Trebor) car has recently been renamed Christine, as it seems to be giving us grief all the time. Grey Ghost, is Mick, one of the admin on the site.

Welcome, see you again in April.

BTW, we were only going that early because of the weather. Normally we are still working when it goes dark.

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 09:45 #39 

russell brown
Duncan wrote:The first gentleman would be Bernard I reckon. The second would have been myself, although hardly a gent! Rob's (Trebor) car has recently been renamed Christine, as it seems to be giving us grief all the time. Grey Ghost, is Mick, one of the admin on the site.

Welcome, see you again in April.

BTW, we were only going that early because of the weather. Normally we are still working when it goes dark.

thanks. always feels better knowing the face to the name. ;)
i asked nothing of no one and guess what...

Posted 02 Jan 2011, 12:36 #40