Nano-meet Sunday 13th March - Venue Confirmed by raistlin (Page 11 of 14)

DeuxGazoles
Trebor wrote:i bet you make him open the gate and close it again too

But of course..............I shall be sitting in the back sipping my sherry :)
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 21:31 #201 

Trebor
No worries Col, if you dont fancy getting out of the car, i will deliver the bacon sandwich through your rear window and in the words of Basil Fawlty i will feed it to you whilst you are breathing in the right direction, you may even get a walnut tray
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 21:52 #202 

DeuxGazoles
Trebor wrote:No worries Col, if you dont fancy getting out of the car, i will deliver the bacon sandwich through your rear window and in the words of Basil Fawlty i will feed it to you whilst you are breathing in the right direction, you may even get a walnut tray

Awfully good of you but I'll mingle with the public just so long as the ground isn't muddy :)

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 21:59 #203 

Trebor
ok but be careful those shoes look expensive
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 22:06 #204 

DeuxGazoles
Well I'd best sod off home for some sleep............sharp start tomorrow :bed:
See ya there :D

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 22:17 #205 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Safe journey everyone. :)

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 22:37 #206 

JakeWilson
Gutted I can't make it. :hissyfit:

But looking forward to the POL weekend one! :D

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 22:45 #207 

JohnDotCom

Well if I open it he will most probably drive off laughing leaving me there to make my way slowly to bacon roll gazebo.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 12 Mar 2011, 22:50 #208 

starbug2

he can open it for me as well :D

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:11 #209 

raistlin
It's persisting down :(

Hopefully not for long though :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:17 #210 

Bernard
raistlin wrote:It's persisting down :(

Of course it is. :stirer:
Has Rainman been performing his rain dance again. :gmc:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:28 #211 

starbug2
raistlin wrote:It's persisting down :(

from what i saw it is a bit wet before dinner but sunny after . just as long as the b-b-q is going i'm fine :D a shame never got a photo of me standing in the heavy rain with thunder and lightning after a sudden down pour for a family b-b-q and i was still cooking it on my own with a brolly over me :em:

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:34 #212 

Trebor
currently raining but forecast is for dry conditions between 11 and 12 and sunshine for the rest of the day so we will be ok, and tha nks for those kind words Bernard :) :unionflag: :tea:
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:51 #213 

JohnDotCom
Nice and sunny here now, just awaiting James arrival.
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 08:58 #214 

Duncan
Just got back. Fantastic day!

really busy, and great to see so many faces old and new.

I great deal done on lots of cars again, still a few jobs we didn't get time for, including fitting some heater closures to mine, but well worth the day.

Looking forward to the next one already, lets see some photos up here!

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 18:15 #215 

JohnDotCom
A great turn out and as Duncan said great to see everyone again, most cars in a state of undress. Thanks to organizers, our Chef who did great and to James.UK who drove over to Wales to pick me up and return.
See you all again soon fully mobile and in car I hope.
John

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 19:05 #216 

starbug2
UPLOADING PHOTOS NOW :thumbsup:

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 20:09 #217 

starbug2
Mick
(Site Admin)
Another cracking Nano day, nice to see everybody, couldn't have asked for a better day or better folk to spend it with.
Thanks to all that bought window stickers, have to be thinking soon what else we can spend your cash on. :) It'll be another surprise. :) We likes surprises. :D :D
Thanks for the donation from the food money, that'll go into the pot as well.

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 20:32 #219 

Trebor
I dont know where to start since finishing was called out to my daughters boyfriends MG which was overheating and just washed my car in the dark, now got a beer in hand.

It was a really great meet yet again, made by the people who turned up of course and thanks to all those who travelled a good distance to even get to the meet especially considering the weather was poor to start but then glorious sunshine.

Also great to see Communityt mods in attendance

For the record all the food and refreshments cost me £109 but thanks to all the contributions of those that turned up there was £120 in the honesty box, so i got my money back and the surplus was donated to the community who had purchased a new tea urn to be used at nano meets.

There were lots of jobs done as always and the place was a hive of activity only drawback is i didnt get chance to speak to everyone, some pictures to follow
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 13 Mar 2011, 21:18 #220