Nano-meet Sunday 13th March - Venue Confirmed by raistlin (Page 9 of 14)

Trebor
start anytime after 10 but i guess i will be there a little earlier, first foood at 11am to allow for everyone to arrive
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 19:11 #161 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Yippeee, I can have a lie in......................... 'til 07.30 :(

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 19:18 #162 

starbug2
Mick wrote:Yippeee, I can have a lie in......................... 'til 07.30 :(

7.30 :shock: seldom to i get to do that :( i can start from 4 am but mostly 5-7 am :hissyfit: but at least this time i can as its only about a hour away from me , just had a thought (yes i can have them ;) ) do you mick want to come here on the sat night and stop over ?then we both can have a bit longer in bed and i will go as well ,,, b-b-q food......

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 20:19 #163 

Mick
(Site Admin)
You're coming anyway Stephen. Thanks for the kind offer but my own pit is the best starting point for me. I'm usually up and about not much after 07.30 anyway. Should be along about 10.30.

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 20:53 #164 

Jürgen

Don't complain, you're really lucky! To arrive at 10 am I'll have to get up at ... ahem ... :o :shock: :rolling: :panic:

I'd like to say hello, but it's just a bit too far away. ;)

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 21:07 #165 

Trebor
you can be there in spirit Juergen and theres always the photos telling the story of the day
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 21:16 #166 

johnwh74
do we have any convoys going down from the yorkshire area??
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 21:29 #167 

Jürgen
Well, Rob, some future nano meet could coincidentally fit into my travel planning. You never know ... ;)

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 21:31 #168 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Jürgen wrote:Well, Rob, some future nano meet could coincidentally fit into my travel planning. You never know ... ;)

You're such a tease. :D

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 21:41 #169 

Trebor
you will have to let us know when you are in the UK and we will see what we can do Juergen
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 22:16 #170 

starbug2
Mick wrote:You're coming anyway Stephen. Thanks for the kind offer but my own pit is the best starting point for me. I'm usually up and about not much after 07.30 anyway. Should be along about 10.30.

ok :bed: :cheers: just a thought

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 22:48 #171 

JohnDotCom
I would say if pump working then it needs removing and cleaning out and flush through container. Can be removed quite easily through inner wheel arch with care. The screen wash fluids often block these up.
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 22:55 #172 

James.uk
Cheers Duncan, I will get someone to hold the switch while I have a listen.. :)

Thanks John.. if this weather ever warms up I could have look myself, but right now it's too cold for me, so my mech can play with it.. :roll:

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 00:26 #173 

DeuxGazoles

I'll be on the road at 5.30 pointing towards Manchester to knock James out of bed again :mrgreen:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 08:18 #174 

JohnDotCom
<BLOCKQUOTE title=DeuxGazoles>
Mick wrote:Yippeee, I can have a lie in......................... 'til 07.30 Image</BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll be on the road at 5.30 pointing towards Manchester to knock James out of bed again Image

To much information!Image
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 09:56 #175 

James.uk
I will be up and raring to go --- Well.... I will be up at least... Will have flasks done, car cleaned, oil changed, fueled up, and (if I remember to turn the F.B.H on,) a nice warm car waiting.. :)

Colin? When you get here go round the back (House on left, go left at the end of the Terrance) then park between my 75 and my ZX.. When I move the 75 please move into the space it had been in, leaving a space between my cars makes life easier for other peeps on the row to turn their cars round.. :)

Oh and have had a listen and can confirm that the windscreen washer motor runs OK, so it must be muck in the bottom pipe somewhere. I will blast it out with an airline when I get the oil changed tomorrow :D

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 17:18 #176 

Bermudan 75
I thought this weather was too inclement for you to venture out to a meet James?.

Can't make this meet unfortunately. :hissyfit:

Cheers

Mike

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 17:58 #177 

James.uk
Ellow Mike.. Well the weather is a bit better now than last month, roll on July innit.. :)

Having said that, not sure how the weather will turn out, I may have to spend the day snuggled up covered in car rugs with the engine running innit... lol.. :lol:

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 18:18 #178 

starbug2
well looks like I'm a coming so :cheers: here's to hot food and drink and good company :cheers: and lots of photo opportunity's :D

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 19:45 #179 

raistlin
Look forward to seeing you there Stephen :)
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 10 Mar 2011, 19:49 #180 

Last edited by raistlin on 10 Mar 2011, 20:23, edited 1 time in total.