Nano-meet Sunday 13th March - Venue Confirmed by raistlin (Page 8 of 14)

Trebor
right confirmation of the catering for next week for all attendees:

Breakfast - Bacon Baps delivered from chez Trebor

Lunch - BBQ - Burgers/ Onions/Cheese/Sauces etc - your Chef Mick

Hot Drinks - Coffee/Tea on tap with guest appearance by the new Nano Tea urn

I will buy all the food etc just before the meet and expect contributions in the honesty box with any surplus over my expenses being donated to the Community

Hope thats ok with everyone
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:27 #141 

raistlin
Trebor wrote:Hope thats ok with everyone

It'll do for me mate :D
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:32 #142 

Duncan
Well no sign of anything stopping me, so might as well go from if possible, to 'will be there'. Might be the promise of those bacon sarnies.....

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 20:38 #143 

JohnDotCom
Sounds great Rob, save me a bacon roll as James drives slow and reckons on a 11am arrival. :lol:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:37 #144 

James.uk
One has to make ones "estmated time" a legal one innit.... ;)

But if Colins navigating........................................................... :roll:

So will use Sally sat-nav just to be sure to be sure... innit... lol.. :lol:

Posted 04 Mar 2011, 23:58 #145 

Trebor
breakfast will be at 11am as everyone should have arrived by then
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 09:49 #146 

DeuxGazoles
James.uk wrote:One has to make ones "estmated time" a legal one innit.... ;)

But if Colins navigating........................................................... :roll:

So will use Sally sat-nav just to be sure to be sure... innit... lol.. :lol:

Oh ye of little faith :roll:
Geordie Jeans! they're nice & tight especially roond the arse

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 09:56 #147 

Gren 24
That sound just the job Rob and thanks for all you are doing.

Les :thumbsup:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 14:38 #148 

James.uk
Chairs? People for the seating of?? I have 2 of those foldupable chair fingies as yet unused still in the car boot, but there will be three of us.... :roll:

By way of cutlery I have 5 plastic spoons, a metal tea spoon and metal fork.. I also have a small umbrella, and a big fisherman's umbrella in case a fisherman ever turns up, but I don't have a fing for getting stones out of horses hooves, so if a crippled horse turns up I'm completely snookered... :roll:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 17:46 #149 

Mick
(Site Admin)
I've got three chairs which I'll bring and a six person plastic picnic set.
Tools for removing boy scouts from horses hooves. :)

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 18:12 #150 

Trebor
CHAIRS ! you are all supposed to be working on cars so sitting down is strictly by prior appointment only !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 18:48 #151 

raistlin
Some of us, of course, can sit on a chair whilst working on a car ;) :D :gmc:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 19:27 #152 

Gren 24
Some people are sounding like the wife,can do two things at the same time,I'll keep to doing one thing at a time or I will forget what I am suppose to be doing in the first place. :hail: :gmc:

Posted 05 Mar 2011, 21:08 #153 

JohnDotCom
Trebor wrote:CHAIRS ! you are all supposed to be working on cars so sitting down is strictly by prior appointment only !

It's simples really.........if I don't sit down after a while I fall down. :lol:
John

I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 01:55 #154 

Bernard
JohnDotCom wrote:
Trebor wrote:CHAIRS ! you are all supposed to be working on cars so sitting down is strictly by prior appointment only !

It's simples really.........if I don't sit down after a while I fall down. :lol:

Ah! So you won't be needing a chair then.... :scared:
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 10:39 #155 

JohnDotCom
:thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rolling: :nurse:
John

Posted 06 Mar 2011, 13:19 #156 

Trebor
few days to go, 20 + cars and approaching 30 members so shaping up fore another great meet.

A reminder of the postcode which is WS6 6At, look for the double steel gates signed Teddy Bears Nursery

I will take the padlock off the gates but you may have to get out of your car to open the gate, pass through and please shut it behind you as we only want Rover owners in there and not all and sundry who might want to walk their dogs etc which becomes a problem when we come to pack up if the owners are not by their cars.

I will be providing all the food but expect a contribution back as catering for about 30 people ( from this community and the club ) can get expensive for one pocket, the suggested amount is £5 each for which you will receive bacon for breakfast, BBQ burgers for lunch and unlimited hot drinks.

See you all on Sunday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 09:15 #157 

starbug2
sounding interesting just for the food :thumbsup: i see on this side breakfast at 11 but what time do you want us , assuming i come as still undecided :gmc: I've nothing on Sunday so could pop over to you lot .... :cheers:

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 18:27 #158 

James.uk
All sounds great to me, will even get my car cleaned before Sunday.. Am already booked in for an oil change on Friday.

Gorra chair for JDC, Colin can share wiv me innit.. :)

Got another lil prob showed up... My washers wont stay on! :em: They just give a very very quick spray each time I click on them, but wont stay on when I hold the switch? (washer tank full up) ..

If anyone has any ideas as to a cure, please post, as I can get my mech to have a nosy on Friday while i am getting the oil changed.. :)

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 18:44 #159 

Duncan
James.uk wrote:Got another lil prob showed up... My washers wont stay on! :em: They just give a very very quick spray each time I click on them, but wont stay on when I hold the switch? (washer tank full up) ..

Could be a partial blockage. Have a careful listen. Does the pump run for the time you hold it but no water, or only run for a short burst?

Posted 09 Mar 2011, 19:02 #160