My 75 by MrB

• Related topics: (no related topics)

MrB
Took some pics today as I had camera out.

As it looks now. Be good to see how it improves over time. Already have Genuine Xenon's to fit :D
SG101057.JPG

Could do with a bonnet and Driver's wing but they'll have to wait. Spent too much already. :oops:

SG101059.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 17:46 #1 

starbug2
nice motor :cheers:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 18:23 #2 

MrB
starbug2 wrote:nice motor :cheers:

:cheers: but I think the pics make it look far better than it is.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 20:27 #3 

stubie
MrB

We can all pick faults on our own cars as we see problem when no one else does, your car looks like a very nice example, well loaded with toys especially the xenons not many have them fitted and I'm sure by the time you are finished with your bits and pieces it will be top notch, revel in the pride in owning and driving it. There's nothing like it on the road.

Stubs

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 21:47 #4 

Dallas
Very very nice in-deed, looks really sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...... :D :thumbsup:

Posted 17 Jun 2010, 22:09 #5 

MrB
Dallas wrote:Very very nice in-deed, looks really sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...... :D :thumbsup:

Cheers guys. Guess I am a bit down on it at the moment due to all the faults.

As have said before, even with the faults I loved every minute of the drive home in it.

BTW current thinking on his name is either Mikey or Wacko (due to the MJA in the plate).
Chris
Member No. 143

Posted 18 Jun 2010, 08:06 #6