|Music wanted plzzz. SORTED> :D by James.uk

James.uk
I need a copy of Chas and Dave:- "Aint no pleasing you".. The MP3 would be nice, And as I think it was written in the key of E flat ( :roll: ) the chord sequence or sheet music would help a lot as I need to transpose it into "C" for a friend. (Basically drop each chord by 3 half tones). I think he knows the words, but I don't, :roll: so again they would be a help but are not essential.. :)

Thank you.. :)..

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 01:45 #1 

Last edited by James.uk on 28 Aug 2010, 16:56, edited 1 time in total.

Rammie
Try this link
http://www.lyricstime.com/chas-and-dave ... yrics.html

I know it's only the lyrics but it's something to be going on with ;)
Brian

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 08:57 #2 

takestock
Send me your email address James, I will send you the MP3 :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 09:21 #3 

takestock
Email sent, let me know if it's Ok James, just downloaded it :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 14:05 #4 

James.uk
Thank you for the prompt replies lads.. Much obliged. :D

PM sent Dave.. taa.. :thumbsup:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 14:14 #5 

James.uk
Elp! I can't keep up! Daves too fast innit, I aint even read my emails yet today never mind opened any attachements.. lol..

Will toddle off and sort it all now.. bb inaminute... Go for a coffee or summit... :)

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 14:23 #6 

James.uk
Update:-- Read all emails now. phew! :roll:

The MP3 played OK Dave.. Thank you very much. :)

I copy pasted the wordsOk Thanks Rammie.. :thumbsup:

Now if I can just get hold of the chords or sheet music --------- ? anyone??

I have sorted some of it by ear, but the middle 8 (chorus) is a pain. Dunno where it goes? :confused: .. :(

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 14:45 #7 

Mick
(Site Admin)
James.uk
Thats brilliant Mick, thank you. :) :thumbsup:

Not only does it give all the chords including breaks, but they have already transposed it into the very key I wanted it in. :clap:

Dunno why the site encourage using capo's though.. most musios wouldn't be seen dead with one.. :confused:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 16:54 #9 

Mick
(Site Admin)
James.uk wrote:Thats brilliant Mick, thank you. :) :thumbsup:

Not only does it give all the chords including breaks, but they have already transposed it into the very key I wanted it in. :clap:

Dunno why the site encourage using capo's though.. most musios wouldn't be seen dead with one.. :confused:

You're welcome.

The use of a capo changes the tonality as well as the key change, you'll find a great many guitar players do use them for that very reason.
For example, try playing Norwegian Wood in E without capo. Then in E using the D shape with a Capo on the second fret, to give some idea. :)

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 17:16 #10 

James.uk
I know what you mean Mick, but as treble always dies first I much prefer to use base chords where possible in live play. :)

And most learner musios use a capo because they can't be bothered to learn the inverted chords. :roll:

Posted 28 Aug 2010, 17:35 #11