MPEG 4 Digital Television Kit by JakeWilson

• Related topics: (no related topics)

JakeWilson
As per the title, I was going to fit this to the car, but needs must. Never been fitted or used, bar the remote receiver which has been unpacked and dry fitted once in the car.

Also included are the aerials you need (x2)

£110 posted

Posted 28 Aug 2012, 08:44 #1 

Gate Keeper
Maybe the antenna's can be hidden somewhere discreetly out of sight and still function depending on the reception I guess it's trial and error. What does the manufacturer suggest for the site of install?

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 11:57 #2 

JakeWilson
I'll have to have a look in the manual and see what it says! Will get back to you.

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 12:09 #3 

Gate Keeper
Thanks Jake

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 16:42 #4 

JakeWilson
Hi Phil,

Just had a look, it gives a few suggestions in the corner of either the front or rear windows, the aerials are quite discreet so they could sit at the top or bottom of the rear window out the way.

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 17:06 #5 

Gate Keeper
I would prefer them at the bottom of the rear window out of the way. So consider the unit sold! I have just got back home after a fairly long drive and am bushed. I will sort out payment tomorrow Jake as per usual. Cheers :)

Posted 31 Aug 2012, 21:47 #6 

Gate Keeper
Jake.

Did you manage to send it out in the post?

I am leaving the UK in less than 2 weeks time for 6 months. Good riddance I know :)

Posted 17 Sep 2012, 15:37 #7 

Gate Keeper
The unit and its accessories arrived in one piece nicely packaged and boxed. Many thanks Jake for getting it me in time.

Top man! :)

Posted 18 Sep 2012, 10:35 #8