MOT by bopperbrian

• Related topics: (no related topics)

bopperbrian
Just got back from the dreaded MOT test.... Passed with two advisories: Offside and Nearside front lower (rear)suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement. Anyone fitted these? are they easily obtainable and fitted?

Posted 27 Feb 2013, 14:19 #1 

takestock
around 45 to 60mins a side. Make sure you buy good quality or be prepared to fit twice :(

Can be done without dropping the subframe with a bit of lateral thinking and washing up liquid.
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Feb 2013, 16:29 #2 

Arctic
(Trader)
takestock wrote:around 45 to 60mins a side. Make sure you buy good quality or be prepared to fit twice :(

Can be done without dropping the subframe with a bit of lateral thinking and washing up liquid.

Hi Dave
I may have to do mine on the tourer Mot is October time so do you think this could be done at the weekend nano's and would you like to pass me the spanners and over look the job cheers :hail: :thumbsup: Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 28 Feb 2013, 01:02 #3 

bopperbrian
Thanks for the reply chaps, I intend to start the job when the weather improves, not good for an old man to be rolling around under a car but very happy to know that I don't have to remove the subframe. I will try and source the bushes.

Posted 28 Feb 2013, 12:20 #4