MOT(s) by Duncan

• Related topics: (no related topics)

Duncan
Took the tourer for its MOT as it ran out on Tuesday. Apart from a couple of advisories (Wishbone rear bushes, rust on the ends of the brake flexible hoses) it went through. So I got brave and took the saloon which has been off the road since December. Another pass with a couple of advisories. At least I now have only one MOT date to remember for both of them now, so I celebrated by giving the saloon a good wash which it deserved!

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 19:05 #1 

persuer
Well done Duncan, see you at the nano.

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 19:45 #2 

Duncan
persuer wrote:Well done Duncan, see you at the nano.

Indeed. Just not sure which one to bring, now!

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 20:04 #3 

persuer
I would suggest the one you pack the day before ;). what would we do if you brought the one without the T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System)?

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 20:27 #4 

Last edited by persuer on 12 Jul 2014, 20:29, edited 1 time in total.

Trebor
Great news Duncan, only the one in the garage to go now !

Always nice when they pass and surprising how much better they go when clean too
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 20:28 #5 

Duncan
Thanks Rob but two in the garage (Scirocco and Minor). Don't think either is ready for an MOT yet.

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 20:39 #6 

Trebor
I meant this one

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 21:05 #7 

Jürgen
Duncan wrote:Took the tourer for its MOT [...] it went through.

:thumbsup:
Duncan wrote:Just not sure which one to bring, now!

Just toss a coin. ;)

Posted 12 Jul 2014, 21:36 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan.
Excellent news just goe's to show how good these cars are from one year to another and 80% go through either with a couple of advisories or none at all, i think you will need to bring the tourer as you will be going home with more than you came with ;) ie the wiring looms :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 13 Jul 2014, 11:02 #9 

Gren 24
Nice to hear both Passed.Bet you are pleased you took the two in .

Posted 14 Jul 2014, 19:29 #10