Mini nano meet & FREE Winter check @ Andy Willi's 11/12/2010 by johnwh74

johnwh74
Hi Everyone - Andy Willi and Myself of A & L Automotive Doncaster are having an open day at the workshop which is FREE to all members on Saturday 11th Dec from 8.30am onwards.

So if you have any little jobs that you require doing or you have any concerns over your pride and joy then come down and see us and we will gladly help out

Come to the workshop and make use of our knowledge and facilities

Diagnostic computer (not T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) but Sykes Pickivant equ) FREE TO ALL MEMBERS
Possible that there will be a T4 there - will confirm before meeting

FREE winter checks

We have tyres, Tyre changing machine, balancing machine, ramps and 4 wheel laser alignment tracking equipment on site.

Huge stores deptartment for all your motoring needs.

Tea and coffee making facilities
Cafe over the road OR free delivery from sandwich shop (try the belly buster)

Big Diesel heater to stop you all from freezing (If you can move Andy out the way of it that is )

Come take advantage of this amazing opportunity

http://www.alautomotive.info/
Unit 6 & 8 Holmeroid Road
Carcroft
Doncaster
DN6 7BH

All Are Welcome
Regards John and Andy

PS... Anyone wanting tyres, if you could please let myself or Andy Willi know the sizes you require so we can make sure we have them in stock. We can advise on the price of tyres way before the 11th dec.

thank you
Nottingham Forest Forever

Posted 26 Nov 2010, 17:37 #1 

takestock
May try and make this for an hour or so just to lend a hand if needed, :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 26 Nov 2010, 18:21 #2 

johnwh74
takestock wrote:May try and make this for an hour or so just to lend a hand if needed, :)

That would be great Stakestock, You're not a million miles away and i am sure Andy might need a hand making the tea if he gets too busy :censored: :D

Posted 26 Nov 2010, 20:33 #3 

MrB
Think I might be able to make this too.

Be good to get mine up in the air and see if I can check the connectors etc on the FBH (Fuel burning heater.) dosing pump as it's still not working after a few taps.

Glad to help others with any work too.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 13:18 #4 

RRobson
dave, if you are going to atend this, drop me a quick pm with time and i will have a trip down, ive still got some bits i need to give you ;)
Tools available to local members

Injector removal tool
Auto gearbox pressure test tool
Vis tester

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 14:06 #5 

cymrudragon
What you need is a mobile service , an old artic lorry ...wish i lived closer would deffo come , very nice thing to do mate great idea well done all

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 15:02 #6 

raistlin
Way outside my range at the moment but what a good idea :)

I hope it all goes well and you get enough people turning up to make it worthwhile doing again.
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 15:33 #7 

takestock
RRobson wrote:dave, if you are going to atend this, drop me a quick pm with time and i will have a trip down, ive still got some bits i need to give you ;)

Will do Reece but just been informed i am taking my son to Manchester airport that morning, will have to see how it pans out :)
Photobucket = Tossers

Dave....

Posted 27 Nov 2010, 16:28 #8 

JohnDotCom
Only a quick 65.8 miles up the road from me Dave. ;) :gmc:
John

"My lovely car now sold onto a very happy new owner.
I still love this marque and I will still be around, preferred selling to breaking, as a great runner and performer"

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 11:52 #9 

johnwh74
JohnDotCom wrote:Only a quick 65.8 miles up the road from me Dave. ;) :gmc:

Kettle will be on and biscuits at the ready for when you arrive then John :D

Posted 29 Nov 2010, 12:55 #10 

johnwh74
Bump :) :) :)

Posted 05 Dec 2010, 20:54 #11 

geesmith
I really need to come John. Just need to figure how to fit everything in. Getting the wobble sorted would benefit the other commitments i have... :)

I'll get back with a more definite response as soon as I can. (I seem to need a timetable and calendar just to dare think at the mo.....

...glances at clock)

Posted 08 Dec 2010, 23:15 #12 

johnwh74
That's fine mate. Even if you cant get down on saturday, you're more than welcome to come any day of the week and see us. That goes for everyone :)

regards John

Posted 09 Dec 2010, 12:53 #13 

MrB
Aaargh. Won't be able to make it after all.

Family trip to dentists this Saturday followed by Kid's swimming lessons.

I had thought the dentist was a week later.

Will have to pop across some time soon however.
Chris
Member No. 143
Mods so far: LED sidelights, interior lights and number plate lamps, Rover Xenon Headlights, Kenlowe Fan, Synergy 2 and EGR Bypass

Posted 09 Dec 2010, 15:52 #14 

johnwh74
Safe journey for all those that are making the trip to come to our little meet tomorrow.

Again everyone is welcome from 8.30am onwards. Food and drink is available

Anyone having problems finding us can call me on 07854 152 782

Cheers John

Posted 10 Dec 2010, 21:07 #15 

johnwh74
just wanted to say a big thanks to all those who came, was a good meet and got som good jobs done including successfully fitting the inline thermostat .

Pics will follow shortly :D

Posted 11 Dec 2010, 18:34 #16