[b]More information can be found on
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 23 Nov 2013, 00:51 #1 

Trebor
Thanks Mick, hope you like our new site and forum ! :gmc:
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Nov 2013, 06:53 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Venue change.

The meet, 19th an 20th July will now be held at the Four Ashes.

Posted 13 Jun 2014, 14:44 #3 

Bermudan 75
I will make this one, last minute unexpected stuff prevented me from attending this weekend.

Cheers

Mike

Posted 14 Jun 2014, 18:44 #4 

woolleysox
in in both days

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 28 Jun 2014, 12:46 #5 

raistlin
I'm not telling any of my family when it is... so they can't arrange for me to have a higher priority :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 28 Jun 2014, 12:54 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Im in for the two days usual item lugged with me :thumbsup: fans should anyone need one out of the FOC bag but must fit at nano as old one required to re-brush or repair for the next meet, plenum tray mods FOC, O-rings, and coolant O-rings again all FOC, a few gold resistors will be on board, as will be a few PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation Valve) filters and inline stats, ramps, also the bag of wiring looms, which I think Duncan is going to take back home with him.

PM been sent with regards to this Arctic.

Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 03 Jul 2014, 00:54 #7 

Last edited by Arctic on 04 Jul 2014, 01:40, edited 1 time in total.

Duncan
Steve, if the wiring is in your way, I'll look after it and bring it to future meets. I'd plan to remove the connectors, and separate the spare wire for re-use.

Posted 03 Jul 2014, 16:49 #8 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Steve, if the wiring is in your way, I'll look after it and bring it to future meets. I'd plan to remove the connectors, and separate the spare wire for re-use.

Hi Duncan.
The wire is yours with pleasure, I have also replied through the nano forum cheers Arctic :thumbsup:
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 04 Jul 2014, 01:39 #9 

PuffinBIlly
Steve, any chance of getting my handbrake compensator changed at this meet?

Posted 16 Jul 2014, 16:04 #10 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Pete.
I have replied to your PM and sent a few before this one, and got no email back as you can see rain is very bad today but I will still be going and as stated in the PM you are more than welcome to come, but it may well be the back end of the day before I can fit you in.

I will be making my way there about 10.15 am usually I would have been there by now, I put up a big gazebo last night, and took most of the items down plenum trays, fans, wiring looms, good job it as four sides to it I an just hoping the wind as not tore open the side curtains on the gazebo.

I have a feeling it may well stop and brighten up about 11.00 am we will have to see but you can keep track of events below cheers Arctic.

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...3&p=1666#p1666

Posted 16 Sep 2014, 12:01 #11 

woolleysox
just like to post my thanks to Devilsh & Trebor for fitting my new remote. T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) from Duncan and tech help tools and fittings.

thnks Guys.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 23 Oct 2014, 17:53 #12 

Trebor
Steve did all the work rob but thanks anyway I seem to remember looking at rear parcel shelves and electric sunblind
Anyway glad it's working but please keep Duncan and Paul updated with any issues on the ultimate remote thread even if only to say is working fine
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 23 Oct 2014, 18:36 #13