Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July 13 by Trebor (Page 4 of 6)

Bernard
I think that it would be the responsible thing to do.
I don't like signatures, they take up too much screen space.

Posted 02 Jul 2013, 09:15 #61 

Arctic
(Trader)
Compensator lists now close
Stainles Steel Compensator Mod List for 6th -7th July nano
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Rob.
You maybe know i am already going to attend both days from 10.00am until late as as such i have put up the comp list earlier as i have already had a few people ask, i will be bringing the ramps for use on the hard standing should any lower engine mount etc need to be replaced may i ask that they be returned to the area from which they came the tall tent lets have a great one again cheers Arctic.

The third nano of the year is quickly moving towards so if you would like your car to have the handbreak modification fitted at the Wolverhampton weekend nano meet on the 3th -7th July please contact me through PM so i can give you full details and then add you to the list below, i have already started a list at
http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/nano-forum.html

But as not all members visit the nano site its only fair i start one here also, i intend to be at the venue from 10.00am and will try and fit a compensator each hour if need be starting at 10.30am all times on the list are approximate you may have to wait 30 mins or so but you may also be brought forward should someone turn up late.

I may limit the compensators again at this nano only to give me more time for other little projects, or for other members joining us to sort out any little niggles which maybe troubling them we will also have ten plenum trays with the spy hole mod already done for free including the rubber bungs.

I will also have four intercooler O-ring bends ready to swap and fit a few member will be able to help with this again is on an eaxchange basis i need your old bend back for the next day again all work carried out is FOC cheers Arctic.

All times are approximate so some waiting is inevitable but should be no more than 30 minutes.

Saturday 6th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
Nige Cockle------------ 75ztclub----------- 10.30am
Fred Gunning----------- 75ztclub----------- 11.30am
Steve Parry------------ 75ztclub----------- 12.30pm
Charles Furniss-------- 75ztclub----------- 13.30pm
Michael Alexander------ 75ztclub----------- 14.30pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 15.30pm
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 16.30pm
List for Saturday 6th now closed

Sunday 7th
Name------------------- Forum-------------- Time
----------------------- 75ztclub----------- 10.30am
now closed
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 02 Jul 2013, 22:38 #62 

Trebor
Thanks Steve, the ramps will surely come in handy !

Prepare yourselves for a shock because on Friday, Saturday and Sunday the current forecast is for none of this........

And plenty of this..........

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 02 Jul 2013, 23:35 #63 

Last edited by Trebor on 03 Jul 2013, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.

Jürgen
I'm really sorry that I have to cancel my journey to Wolverhampton this weekend. :(

Have a great time and enjoy the sunshine, the latest forecast: 25° to 27°C and sunny.

See you at the next one. :)

Posted 03 Jul 2013, 19:15 #64 

Trebor
At least 2 campers will be there on Friday , 3 if you are still arriving on Friday Duncan, and i will be there till late on and will probably put up the tent, plus looks like a big pot of chilli will be ready about 8 courtesy of Paul d
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 03 Jul 2013, 22:10 #65 

Bermudan 75
I will be there late Friday afternoon Rob.

Posted 03 Jul 2013, 22:19 #66 

Trebor
ok Mike see you then, if it before 6 you may be first to arrive, should the access gate to our field be locked, just pop in the pub and ask for it to be opened
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Jul 2013, 07:50 #67 

Trebor
There are about 50 cars expected over the weekend, some on Saturday, some on Sunday, and some on both days, and with the weather turning out for us too, it is looking like another great meet.

Once the day begins ( Starting on Saturday ) there will be cars in various states of undress all over the place, doors off, bumpers off, seats out, etc etc so please feel free to take as many pictures as you want.

If you are a new member and have not been before, please do introduce yourselves as most of us will be busy doing some job or another and dont always get the time to go around to meet and greet people as they arrive, it is always great to see new members turning up ( and the old ones of course ! )

If you are looking for a particular member and dont know what they look like, just ask !

The T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) area will be marked so please make your self known to the guys on the T4 so they know who is waiting.

Once we have finished day 1 , I hope you can join us in the pub for a pint and a chat, which will be continued outside around the camp fire normally until the early hours, and you can take your drinks outside.

Camping is free and there is a toilet block, although no electric hook up for those bringing your car avans to the meet.

Sunday will be more of the same with us finishing around 5 or later.

See you all soon
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 04 Jul 2013, 08:06 #68 

JakeWilson
Really looking forward to it!

May ask your advice on the premium bumpers Rob as I still can't get mine to fit!

Posted 04 Jul 2013, 21:40 #69 

Trebor
JakeWilson wrote:Really looking forward to it!

May ask your advice on the premium bumpers Rob as I still can't get mine to fit!
#

yes Jake no worries and Devilish is pretty handy with them too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q696HZAo2I
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Jul 2013, 08:22 #70 

Duncan
Field appears to be double booked. Other people camping here already. Lyndon, Mick or Rob, could you pop over please?

Posted 05 Jul 2013, 16:06 #71 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:Field appears to be double booked. Other people camping here already. Lyndon, Mick or Rob, could you pop over please?

They're going to have a somewhat disturbed Saturday night then aren't they? :lol:
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 05 Jul 2013, 19:25 #72 

Trebor
this has now been sorted as we are using the usual area for camping and the adjacent football pitch for the cars, so just park on the pitch when you get there tomorrow.

Just returned from the venue and the meet has already started !

I will post up some pictures shortly but please note that the pub landlord has asked that members do not bring their own drink, but drink out of the pub, dont wanr to say too much more on open forum but please pm me if you are not sure what this means

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Jul 2013, 20:47 #73 

Trebor
Some early pictures as promised from Friday night at the Nano:

Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 05 Jul 2013, 21:20 #74 

raistlin
Somewhat warm it was today. Luckily, I spent most of my time under cover with the T4
Paul

Posted 06 Jul 2013, 20:11 #75 

woolleysox
Bostin day 30 plus car and more expected tomorrow if you could not get down today why not join us tomorrow even if its only for a chat or to see what is going on.
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 06 Jul 2013, 21:42 #76 

1gp
see you guys sunday . :)

Posted 06 Jul 2013, 21:57 #77 

zojosc
Some fancy deck chairs there guys, puts my shooting stick to shame!
"Keep Smilin'"
Andy

Posted 07 Jul 2013, 11:36 #78 

raistlin
Another one over :)

Already looking forward to the next.

Grateful thanks to Rob and Steve who worked in boiling heat on VeeKay. Steve, I'll keep an eye on that pipe. Rob, those lights look as good as new Cheers chaps :)

As usual, nice to see old faces and new.
Paul

Posted 07 Jul 2013, 16:47 #79 

dattrike
Another great weekend, well done to everyone involved
in the organisation of a super meet :clap:. Met some new
friends and look foward to the next one. :thumbsup:

Posted 07 Jul 2013, 17:12 #80