Midlands Nano Meet Sat 6 and Sun 7 July 13 by Trebor (Page 3 of 6)

dattrike
Trebor wrote:Approx 50 cars expected over the weekend, some on Saturday, some on Sunday and some both days, some camping in tents, some in car avans, so shaping up to be another great meet and still room if you want to add your name

:clap: :clap: excellent evasive tactic...

Posted 20 Jun 2013, 16:04 #41 

Trebor
dattrike wrote:
Trebor wrote:Approx 50 cars expected over the weekend, some on Saturday, some on Sunday and some both days, some camping in tents, some in car avans, so shaping up to be another great meet and still room if you want to add your name

:clap: :clap: excellent evasive tactic...

yes i thought so and did it to wind Mick up ! :lol:
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 20 Jun 2013, 20:17 #42 

Jürgen

Sounds good to me! But alas I can't add my name for this one, Rob. Sorry.

Because I already did. :mrgreen:

Posted 20 Jun 2013, 21:52 #43 

Trebor
Jürgen wrote:

Sounds good to me! But alas I can't add my name for this one, Rob. Sorry.

Because I already did. :mrgreen:

You had me completely fooled there Jürgen, thought something had cropped up to prevent you from coming, so removed your name from the list, and was typing a message to say sorry you cant make it, then i spotted the small print !
You didnt work for an insurance company in a previous life did you ?

Anyway glad you can still make it and name restored

Rob
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 21 Jun 2013, 07:04 #44 

Bermudan 75
You have to watch Jürgen, sneaks in under the radar..... :lol:

Mike

Posted 21 Jun 2013, 09:22 #45 

Jürgen
Trebor wrote:You didnt work for an insurance company in a previous life did you ?

No, not an insurance company, but a bank ... :lol:

Rover418275 wrote:You have to watch Jürgen, sneaks in under the radar..... :lol:

We can neither confirm nor deny, as we don't comment on any of these types of subject. 8-)

Posted 21 Jun 2013, 12:17 #46 

Gren 24
I have finely got round to fitting the Cruise control on my tourer today,cruise ecu fitted,cut fascia for master cruise switch and fitted and cut shroud to fit the steering wheel control switches and fitted them.came to fit the clutch pedal position sensor,I cannot see how to fit it.So would some kind soul help me at the meet to fit it.I will be there for the Saturday.
Just a few picture.
Les

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted 21 Jun 2013, 16:37 #47 

persuer
Hiya guys Hoping to get to both days.
Richard

Posted 25 Jun 2013, 07:07 #48 

Trebor
name added and welcome
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 25 Jun 2013, 12:10 #49 

Duncan
Les. I will try to help do the switch with you, though I've only ever adjusted them by feel. The one I fitted, I did with the dash out.

Posted 25 Jun 2013, 14:55 #50 

Gren 24
Duncan wrote:Les. I will try to help do the switch with you, though I've only ever adjusted them by feel. The one I fitted, I did with the dash out.

Thanks Duncan much appreciated,The rest was quit easy but that part I can not make out.Your know how was a big help with fitting all the other things.We live and learn.

Posted 25 Jun 2013, 16:13 #51 

persuer
Sorry Rob have to work Saturday but will definitely be there Sunday... oh and wakky1972 will be tagging along in his 75.

Posted 30 Jun 2013, 22:37 #52 

JakeWilson
Really looking forward to this! Car will be packed and I hope to get there on Friday evening if that's OK Rob?

Posted 30 Jun 2013, 23:15 #53 

woolleysox
Hiys jake it will be good to see you again

Rob
Woolleysox

midlandsnanomeets.co.uk

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 00:35 #54 

Trebor
JakeWilson wrote:Really looking forward to this! Car will be packed and I hope to get there on Friday evening if that's OK Rob?

yes Jake thats fine i think there will be a few people pitching up on Friday Jake, and this time we also expect caravans, lots of owners wit heir names down so shaping up to be another great meet, see you on Friday
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 06:35 #55 

Duncan
I'm planning to make it Friday this time. An enforced day off on Wednesday means I ought to be able to get ready in time for a change. I may bring the griberflasehd.

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 17:23 #56 

Alan
Sadly I have to work on the saturday morning so can't make it for friday night but will be there mid afternoon saturday for the rest of the weekend with a spot of camping on saturday night.
Is there any group plans for food eg. a bbq like at Teddy Bears or is everyone just being left to their own devices to find food ?

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 19:21 #57 

Duncan
I've posted this on the Nano forum but I thought I'd put it here too. Thinking about todays huge fire not so far from the Nanomeet site, caused by a Chinese lantern, should we give them a miss now? Comments?

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 20:12 #58 

Bermudan 75
Duncan wrote:I've posted this on the Nano forum but I thought I'd put it here too. Thinking about todays huge fire not so far from the Nanomeet site, caused by a Chinese lantern, should we give them a miss now? Comments?

What's this about a fire?

Posted 01 Jul 2013, 23:23 #59 

raistlin
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 02 Jul 2013, 05:56 #60