Midlands Nano Meet Sat 21 & Sun 22 July by Trebor (Page 1 of 4)

Trebor

The next weekend Midlands Nano meet will take place at the

Four Ashes in Wolverhampton on Saturday 21st and Sunday 22nd July.

Wolverhampton
West Midlands WV10 7DG

It will be the usual drill with both days set aside for doing jobs on cars and sessions on T4 (Testbook version 4.Computer Diagnostic System) , in between which we will be having a pub meal on the premises on Saturday night ( I will post up the menu on this thread about a week before asking for orders )

After the pub meal we normally gather round the camp fire and continue drinking and chatting until the early hours for those that want to

Free camping facilities are available and should you wish to travel up on Friday night and camp for both Friday and Saturday that is not a problem providing we can let the pub owner know. If camping is not your thing there are various places to stay not far way , Premier Inn, Travelodge and others just ask if you need any help with this or addresses and phone numbers of some of the places to stay can be found in the " useful links " section of the Nano website entered via the " More " page on the top toolbar

These meets are normally a great success and go from strength to strength, so hope a number of you can make it.

More information about what goes on at these events can be found in the link below

As these events are club and forum neutral all are welcome, but rather than me have to update numerous lists on different forums, would you please visit the Nano meet website via the link below and put your name down and I will keep an updated list in one place.

Once logged onto the website, click on “ Next Meet Attendance “ from the toolbar and then select “ Comments “ and this will open up another box “ Leave a Reply “ where you can record your name, there is no need to complete the boxes asking for your e mail address or website but feel free to use the comments box to say what day(s) you are attending, whether you intend camping and maybe what jobs you need doing

http://www.wolverhamptonnanomeets.com/

Cheers
Trebor
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 28 Jun 2012, 22:29 #1 

Arctic
(Trader)
Excellent work again :thumbsup: (Rob) trebor hopefully we will have showed our faces at the classic before weather permiting or just drop by for a quick drink together before hand etc Arctic ;)
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 29 Jun 2012, 16:23 #2 

Trebor

The food menu for the Saturday evening meal at the Four Ashes is now available on the Nano website via the top toolbar select " more " on the extreme right which reveals more pages including the menu page.

To order your food please then go back to the " next meet attendance " page select "comments", find your own comment and hit the reply buttton, just enter your name and your food order in the comments box.

This will enable us to get the order in advance and hand in to the pub on the Saturday morning of the meet.

As usual payment will be after the meal just go up to the bar and give your name and pay for your own

Thanks
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 06 Jul 2012, 09:29 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
List For Handbrake Modification

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As promised i am making a list for the handbrake modification if interested please PM me and i can sort out an approx time to to fit you in one one of the days you attend, Saturday 21st or Sunday 22nd i will be there from 9.00pm until 16.00pm each day i will also be bring some plenum trays with the spyhole mod for exchange a few nano members can fit these for you should i be obtained in a modification.Arctic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 21st Name Approx Time
Brett / gilby / 12.30pm
Ralph / deeks / 10.00am
Graham/ biggee63 / 11.30am
Dave / dattrike / 12.00pm
Jay / jay160 / 10.30am
Mark / markd3 / 1.30pm

Sunday 22nd Name Approx Time

PS I also have a couple of fans ready should anyone need one again PM please fitting will be sorted out for you.Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 08 Jul 2012, 23:02 #4 

Last edited by Arctic on 16 Jul 2012, 20:34, edited 3 times in total.

Wolves 75
Bump for the food orders.....:)

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 19:06 #5 

Trebor
You beat me to it again matey !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 19:37 #6 

Jürgen
Can I put up an order for the September Meet also, or do I have to wait for a new thread about that? :mrgreen:

BTW I would like to come over for this one ...

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 19:56 #7 

Bermudan 75
It would be good to see you again Jürgen.

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 20:04 #8 

Jürgen
I'll be there, Mike, probably in September. Looking forward to meet up again. :)

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 20:13 #9 

Trebor
If i order your September food at the next meet Jürgen dont blame me if its cold when you get here
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 20:55 #10 

Duncan
Rob, what's the deadline for the order?

Posted 09 Jul 2012, 20:59 #11 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Duncan.
Could i please book a time slot on the Saturday or Sunday to have a T4 session on the tourer as i think i may need to have a few faults restored back to normal after having to take out the interior amd removing the battery a few time in the process due to my sunroof leaking you may have read the thread please advise thank you steve Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 10 Jul 2012, 01:33 #12 

Duncan
Steve, yes we'll get you on, no Problem.

Posted 10 Jul 2012, 06:55 #13 

Arctic
(Trader)
Duncan wrote:Steve, yes we'll get you on, no Problem.

Duncan
You are a gentleman any thing i can do for you just ask cheers Arctic.
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 10 Jul 2012, 22:42 #14 

Trebor
Duncan , you can order up to the Friday before the meet if you wish as long as it can be handed in on the Saturday morning, we are just trying to be organised and give people plenty of time to order, but at the same time getting as many orders in early as we can if thst makes any sense ?
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 12 Jul 2012, 23:58 #15 

starbug2
at the moment things are a bit "£$%^& with bev parents so hard to plan much.......

Posted 15 Jul 2012, 13:08 #16 

Duncan
Has anyone had a look at the site over the last couple of days. There has been that much rain I'm fearing a mud bath.

Posted 16 Jul 2012, 21:36 #17 

Mad-Monkey
I wondered this but can we take over the carpark? Not sure I want to risk driving on the green incase I can't get back off lol

Posted 16 Jul 2012, 21:37 #18 

raistlin
Duncan wrote:Has anyone had a look at the site over the last couple of days. There has been that much rain I'm fearing a mud bath.

I can go and take a look tomorrow
Paul

Cogito ergo sum... maybe?

Click the image to go to Nano-Meet Website

Posted 16 Jul 2012, 22:01 #19 

Trebor
That would be great Paul as i am away for a few days in Wales sampling the Welsh rain for a change
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

Posted 16 Jul 2012, 22:09 #20