Midlands Nano Meet Sat 14 & Sun 15 June 2014 Four Ashes by Trebor

Trebor
The second weekend Nano Meet at the Four Ashes is on 14 and 15 June, if you are attending please click on the link below to take you direct to the Nano website and record your name on the Nano forum
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 22 May 2014, 09:17 #1 

Trebor

Looking good for the weekend !
Robs Pictures at :

Robs Car Gallery

click below to access nano website

Planning is an unnatural process, much better to just get on with things, that way failure comes as a complete surprise instead of being preceeded by a period of worry and doubt

Posted 10 Jun 2014, 11:57 #2 

Mick
(Site Admin)
Scorchio!!! :)

Posted 10 Jun 2014, 12:07 #3 

Arctic
(Trader)
Any news of the event and pics hopefully see you tomorrow
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 14 Jun 2014, 21:23 #4 

Duncan
Well a really enjoyable couple of days. Not as frantic as some other meets but plenty done, and a good couple of evenings too. Friday some of use realised it was bedtime when it got light again.....

Sorry, no photos myself, but I know some were taken. Good to report the beer and food at the Four Ashes is now excellent, and some of the attendees were finishing off in there, as I left a little earlier.

Posted 15 Jun 2014, 15:20 #5 

dattrike
Here are a "few" pics from Friday night to Sunday afternoon:

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/dattr ... une%202014

Posted 15 Jun 2014, 18:52 #6 

Arctic
(Trader)
Hi Dave.
Glad to hear your knees are on the mend, and big thank you to Duncan for the info on the IPK (Instrument pack (IPK from the German)) not a bad Sunday afternoon nice to see some new members getting stuck local lads too Telford Featherstone Bilston and were assured that they will be attending again, also spoke to Steve, Linda's partner (Jeffs brother) and is as taken care of the fire bin for us and also says future meets are ok, Rob I will drop you a PM cheers Arctic
Pearl Firefrost
ARCTIC

Posted 15 Jun 2014, 22:29 #7 

Cockaa
Hi Guys

Thanks for the pictures "Mr Nice" :)
Was good to catch up with a few of you on the Sunday & have a chat, Dave,Steve,Mick & anyone else who i may have missed out.
Look forward to seeing you again next month peeps ;)
I'm not quite right you know.........

Posted 16 Jun 2014, 19:14 #8